10.

><>3rd person POV<><
::: Previously: Null, the dark void of it's world was told to just get over the loss and move on. It is different from the other immortals in a way. Whereas most were unsuccessful with communicating properly with humans, even the ones who look human, Null had been able to make several human friends. This gift, was also a weakness, however. For slowly, over time, the humanoid void began to doubt the way of the Immortals. It began to wonder if there was another way to live. :::

     "Null!! What have you done!?" Herobrine burst into Null's room, his face full of rage. Null stood straight, it's joints stiffened and it's eyes drooped in worry. Had word really spread that quickly?

     "I- it was just a prank." Null turned around to face Herobrine like a sheepish dog. Herobrine's glowing eyes flared.

     "Just a prank!? JUST A PRANK?!. You call gathering over a HUNDRED humans and leading them to attack one of my supply stations in The Over World, JUST A PRANK!?!" Herobrine screamed. Null crouched down in defense, having no idea how to defend itself.

     "I- I- I.."

     "No! You do have a reason! Now spit it out; don't make me have to read your mind!" Herobrine ordered. Null was silent for a moment, before it cleared it's throat and began speaking.

     "L- l- listen. I- I just don't like how you treat the humans, that's all. You step all over them like trash, not even caring about their individuality.-"

      "INDIVIDUALITY!?!" Herobrine shouted again. "Are you telling me you think those worthless humans are special in any way?!"

     "W- well, I- I I guess, yeah." Null studdered like a late school-boy. Herobrine once again snarled at the void and kicked a chair across the room, making it shatter like glass once it hit the wall.

     "And to think that after all I have done for you, that you would suddenly betray me!"

     "B- betray?! Oh, no! I would never do that! I just wanted to show you-" Null was interrupted when Herobrine flew across the room, slamming Null into the wall and holding it there by keeping his hand around it's neck. Null didn't struggle for air since it didn't exactly breathe, but it's white eyes widened for fear of what the higher immortal would do to it.

     "WHAT?!. What were you trying to show me?!" The Lord of Darkness demanded an answer, tightening his grip around Null's neck. The younger immortal was frozen in place. After a few terrifyingly long seconds, the humanoid void spoke.

     "..-I wanted you to see what the humans were capable of. I wanted to show you that they are at least good enough to be in your army.. I just wanted you to see them the way I do.."

     "Like what? Threats?! Because, oh boy! You got me to see them that way!. In fact, I am going to take action as soon as possible. This war will NO LONGER be between JUST me and Notch! It will be between me, Notch, AND THE HUMANS!" Herobrine's voice boomed throughout his castle. Null's eyes widened more. It hadn't wanted this. It had wanted the opposite!

     "N- no! Please! I beg of you! Don't hurt the mortal humans! They can die!" Null pleaded. It was thrown to the floor and Herobrine swiftly turned away with tightened shoulders.

     "O-oh, I know. That will only make them less of a pest to take care of." He looked over one shoulder -- a vile smile on his face Null had never seen before. Null jumped up off it's belly just enough to grab Herobrine by the legs and stop him from walking away.

     "Y- you don't get it! We should be protecting them, not killing them! Please!! Do whatever with me! I was the one who betrayed you! Just, don't kill the mortals!"

     "Why do you even care so much?!" Herobrine violently shook Null off his feet and continued walking away, Null only slowly crawling after him. "It isn't like you have had any time to develop friendships yet. But, yeah, I do like that little offer 'do whatever with me,' I think I will do that.. Guards!!" Herobrine shouted. Two endermen wearing dark red and gold armor teleported on either side of Null and lifted it up off the floor so it's feet were still dragging. Null placed those feet of it's on the floor and attempted pulling itself away, but these endermen seemed especially strong. "Take Null to the dungeon. Don't give it anything to do, let it bore itself to appealment. If the immortal refuses to change after a few days, give it a scar or two; you know what I mean.. Repeat the cycle until it eventually gives in." Herobrine instructed using a very dark tone. Null had seen this side of him before, but never in any topic about it. The dark void was terrified of these orders. Immediately, Null began pulling even harder to escape. Pretty much fighting for its own life.

     "Y- yh- you can't!! Herobrine-please! I am sorry! I didn't mean it! I I swear!" Null's eyes would have watered in fear if they could. Instead, it's blank glowing white eyes flickered.

     "..Just like you swore you were an immortal?. Just like you swore your oath to fight by my side and never leave?. Just like you swore you wouldn't go back to the humans?.. No, I don't think you really do mean anything. You are no friend of mine.. You aren't even an immortal; more like some strange blob of useless emotions... Heh, and you thought I cared.." Herobrine smirked at last.

     Then, Null was teleported away and left in a cold dark cell. Not even a bed or chair for comfort. Just three cold stone walls and a line of iron bars. The humanoid void looked around quietly, searching for something, anything, to kick or punch in anger. But, there was absolutely nothing but stone brick walls. Cold, stone brick walls.

     All alone, in the silence, the dark void fell to it's knees -- it's outline barely visible in the darkness -- and stayed that way, silently; unable to cry.