26.

---------------silence---------------

     "You get lost, or did you just want to play a small game of tag?"

     "..I was just kind of wondering why you seem so different.. -not trying to sound rude!"

     "...Do you know what this thing is yet?.."

"I still don't quite get it.."

"Hmmm, how about... Cody?"
     "...Cody?. Is it, really you?"

Splash!
     "Heh, I couldn't just leave you alone, now could I?"

'Wait... Steven and Alexa?!'

"NOOO!!!"

"Trust me.. I'll be fine... Friend..."

     "See? This is why we don't make friends with mortals.. They only ruin our emotional state."

KA'BOOOM!

     "LISTEN!! There is a difference between the Immortal and Mortal! Immortal don't die, while mortal DO! Now just understand this already and move on!"

     "Then, what on earth did you do to get to where you are now?! Again, you are only about twenty! What all have you done?"

Dzz-dzzzzzz!

     "Whatever you are feeling inside, can hurt you.. it can hurt those around you.. it can hurt me... So how about you try to control this? Whatever, you are feeling, reduce it down to a minimum. Okay?"

"I told you to stay so you would be SAFE! I, can come back! You, can't!"

"Made from the finest End Sky."
     "I will put it to good use."

"Heh, not even the longest book could hold all my adventures."

     "And to think that after all I have done for you, that you would suddenly betray me!"

     "Fine, want to play it that way, just you wa- wait, did you.. block me from your mind?"

     "Where do you think you are going, demon!?"

Vvv'd Twang!

     "Call us Immortals. It is always annoying when you humans call us gods. Because that would mean we actually created the world. Which, no; as amazing as it would be to have such power, not even I can claim to have made this world."

"Yep. I never even had a family."

     "..Just like you swore you were an Immortal?. Just like you swore your oath to fight by my side and never leave?. Just like you swore you wouldn't go back to the humans?.. No, I don't think you really do mean anything. You are no friend of mine.. You aren't even an Immortal; more like some strange blob of useless emotions... Heh, and you thought I cared.."

     "So.. tell me.. Why do you, pointlessly waste your life with the hope of killing me?"

"I just like saving people."

'Over my dead body! I will never give up! In fact, I will return here someday and take revenge for the human species, who you so brutally slaughtered!! For the first time in your lives you will know what it is like to be helpless, like they were!'

   "That bad, hu? Well, looks like our little friend here doesn't like being cooped up."

"I have to finish the quest my brother set off on, to rid of evil and preserve all good. I just, hope you understand.."