CHAPTER 1- GREETINGS

HEY PEEPS! This is my first time doing this. Posting a story anywhere. So! Say what you have to say if you need to. Any questions I'm open to anything you wanna ask. I'm an anime fan. So when I read ANYTHING, I imagine.anime.people instead of real people. It's funnier and cuter that way, but if you're comfortable imagining real people go right ahead. So on the top left is Liam, top right Genevieve. Bottom left Stephon just imagine a dusty gold colour for his eyes and bottom right is Karry. It's a fantasy/ romance. Do enjoy the adventure!!!

Author's Note - (Two Years Later) Well. Hello there dollings. Reading over your own work is so strange! The errors you will see will be ridiculous, but that's how you grow right? So please, enjoy the essence. Two Lovers One Kiss.

Author's Note - (Two more years later) Well, shit. This shit is awful😂read at your own risk of boredom.

_________________

January 20th, 2024, Liam exclaimed, "Mom, I'm leaving for University!"

"Ok, Li Li have a great day!" Ms. Gails giggled, thinking about her sentence.

"Mom stop calling me that!" He shouted irritated, however not amused since she has been calling him, what he calls this "girly nickname" since a young age. Liam checked his reflection for any minor flaws in his appearance. A bit of a perfectionist he was. He had a prideful ego towards his silky black hair as it was always styled scruffy with a shimmer and shine due to the hair products. But it didn't grow pass him neck. And why would it? That kind of style is not fond of by him at all. The style of long hair. His eyes could sometimes humiliate the royal blue oceans and his cool fare complexion made him the epitome of a white boy. Next he rolled his broad shoulders back and heard the minor cracks. Attractive upper build, thin long legs, strong thighs and a well-fitted university uniform. Now he was ready. The boys wore a white shirt with a crimson tie and blue blazer with dark blue corduroy pants. And with such a professional outfit, to most girls, he was the definition of 'Hot', though he really didn't pay attention to them. It was too much of a hassle. Feelings were too much of a hassle.

His emotions were to and fro throughout the days of his life drenched in solitude. For a time, he's magnanimous, optimistic, compassionate, cheerful, so full of energy. He couldn't quell his urge to be honest with people, even if the truth would hurt. "Chivalrous" shouted in the minds of all women, for he was a true gentleman to all, young, middle-aged and old. However, at other times, which was most times, he was heartless, emotionally detached and his decorum was awful, he could have even come across as rude. You would have wondered if this was the same person you met a couple of days ago.

His blank expression lit up as he was jovial for the re-opening of the University of Jovelia. He was quick yet quiet walking down Belfore Street, and straight ahead was his college. With nothing else to do, he pondered, [Ok, the first day back at the university, although it wouldn't be if that idiot Michael didn't cause an explosion in the lab. I wonder if anyone new is gonna be there? If there are, I really hope they are not obnoxious like those new kids before, especially the stuck-up rich kids and their supercilious crap, well except for Jenny, she was a wonderful rich girl. . .if I was rich girl. . .na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na, see I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll...] Lost in his mind, he bumped into this girl shuffling money in her hand.

He was twenty years old and in his eyes, she looked about nineteen. Her money fell slowly and as it was about to hit the burgundy coloured ground, the wind said "nope!" and swept it away into the air. The girl stood there, her fingers trembled as she reached for the money. Heat kissed the air as the sun was just above the clouds, creating the perfect background while they both stood on the burgundy pavement and stared at the dollars. The further it blew away the more it looked like baby plovers. She was snapped out of her gaze by Liam, who stood there with a twitched eyebrow, fingers and a load of compunction. Being a nervous wreck at the moment, his voice trembled as he said, "Oh! I...I am so sorry! I was lost in thought and I bumped into your breast...I mean your chest!...I MEAN YOU!!!! And...and...well the money!..."