CHAPTER 3 - CRACKING

After about 10 minutes, they had arrived at the university, only to notice when Karry and Stephon yelled their names. The second week of college, and everything was back on track. Since Liam and Genevieve arrived late, the voice recorder came on right after 2 minutes of their arrival.

"Attention all students of the University of Jovelia, classes are about to begin. Please be punctual and do not procrastinate, remember, it's only difficult if you make it difficult, do have a glorious day".

They all scattered to class and from an aerial view, all look like ants, running from danger. Liam went to his first class biology, Genevieve went to chemistry, Stephon left for his business subjects and Kerry ran off to artistry. The day was a road runner, it ran so fast, got so far and they all had a successful day in college. After college was over, the 4 of them finally procrastinated after holding it in for so long. They played board games that were left behind in the school such as monopoly, Ludo, clue, sorry sliders and snake and ladder. Also a physical game of hide and go seek which was hard enough and took a lot of energy out of them because of the vast area to search. Time run faster than they could, especially Karry since she had her thickness.

"That hide and seek game was so unfair!" Karry protested.

"You can't blame us for your thickness. You try to run and you're slow, then when you hide I can see your body! You're like Belone in a sandwich, trying to hind but you overlap!"

Stephon laughed and the other two chuckled while Karry gave Stephon the death stare to shut him up.
They all went home tired, hungry and thirsty. Even though Karry and Stephon had their differences, they seem to have a bit in common with their personalities, they could easily cooperate and inevitably, they will grow to be friends.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and it was 7TH April, 2024, that time again, the students called it 'Level Up'. Everyone was promoted a year up, some barely passed but still managed to go up a level. Liam and Stephon were finally 4th years while Genevieve and Karry hit 3rd year. The friendship of the four grew for 2 months, two weeks and a few days, everyone got closer with each other, especially Liam and Genevieve.

Genevieve felt euphoric and heavenly around him, her sighs were filled with love and her day were happier with him in them. Her heart vibrated her rib cage, she could sometimes feel a heart dropping feeling, as though her heart literally fell to her stomach. All for his smiles accompanied by dimples, the way he ruffled his silk black hair, his voice, his strong, lean body, his tight wonderful ass, the shimmer of his royal blue eyes and most of all, Liam joined a tennis team on the Campus 3 months ago, so when Genevieve would walk in the boy's locker room, to fetch some things for the coach, she would see him, wrapped in white towel and the water droplets sliding and dripping down his sexy body and the wet hair could cause a brain malfunction. They met almost everyday walking to college and they greeted with hugs, that was her favorite place to be, in his hugs.

Liam felt something daunting yet wonderful stirring inside him that he never felt, even though Stephon and a few of his friends said it was love, he tried his best to deny such complex yet good feelings. Although it was very difficult, her smiles, her teeth, her shimmering hair, her green emeralds, the way she laughed and everytime she tried to hide her mouth, Liam would stretch his hand to her's to move her hand away and stare at the captivating smile and then he would gaze at the hand he clasp, clasp it harder and feel the warmth in them. He could have exploded with the amount of love filled inside his eyes and heart. Sometimes he would ask her to talk about random stuff about herself, just to hear her exciting voice. Not the mention that body drove him insane. The in and out curve from her packed chest to her curved bottom, his face and other things, would heat up with excitement. He cried once in the boy's locker room when he was at practice in tennis because he missed her so much, Stephon was there for support. This feeling felt so good to him, but he knew he had to escape the monstrosity of love and to do that, he had to shut his emotions down, push away all his friends, Stephon knew why he did so and gave him the space he needed. Lastly was to turn all his heartlessness, emotionlessness, towards Genevieve, which hurt him deeply everyday to do, but it had to be done, to protect himself and more importantly to him, her. Genevieve noticed with each passing day, people avoided Liam as much and fast as possible for reasons she did not know. She observed this, she wanted to keep his company so he wouldn't be alone, so he would know someone is there for him anytime he needed. She truly and genuinely cared about Liam and even though he had Stephon, even he was avoiding him, but she didn't know was that Stephon knew he had to give him space.

After weeks of trying with him, weeks of trying to comfort him, weeks of worrisome thoughts running through her head, she finally decided to bring the ship into port, and the ship went through a storm, swelling the wood with enraged waters.

It was a Saturday filled with solace. Today, nature decided to paint the sky red, gold and orange, with no clouds and a full glowing orb in the afternoon sky, shining dimly on the land. The two were on campus. Liam came to go to the music studio to play a bit of the flute but first sat done to stare at the beautiful painting nature had created. Genevieve saw him sitting on a garden bench of black curly arms and with a carmel brown seat outside and luckily there was no one around for what was about to go down.