31

When I had woken in the morning it was later then I had expected. Leaving my bed I found my way to the shower. Once finished, I changed into a pair of jeans shorts and a t-shirt, leaving my hair to dry at my shoulders. It hadn't gotten any longer during all of my time in the prison world.

I left my room to go into the kitchen where I assumed everyone would be. To my surprise, I was alone. Shrugging it off I stepped over to the fridge. I began to make myself some lunch and saw the clock on the oven read noon.

As as I sat down to eat my meal I pulled out my phone. Opening it, I saw that I had a message from Elena. She said that they had gone to the bar near the college to turn on Stephens humanity. Groaning I finished shoveling the food into my mouth before I ran to the door.

Elena should have woken me up. I should be there to help them.

Once in the car I sped off to the college I used to attend. Being gone for so long they must have assumed I was no longer enrolled. It seemed like hours, but eventually I pulled up to the bar. In the parking lot were only a few cars.

Jumping out of my car I sprinted into the bar. Slamming the doors open I found that the bar was destroyed. Standing in the center was Damon, Lily and Stephen. Seeing Stephen not attacking Damon I knew he had his humanity.

My feet sprinted towards him. He met me in the middle and our arms wrapped around each other.

"I'm so sorry. You had to turn your humanity off because of me." I spoke while remembering the torture Caroline put me through.

Stephen pulled away. Holding me by my shoulders he looked into my eyes.

"Don't say that. It's not your fault. I wish I could have done more to help you." He gushed.

I smiled before hugging him once more. After we pulled away we made our way over to Damon and Lily.

"So what happened here?" I asked while looking around at the damage.

The group explained how Stephen and Caroline has gone to the bar when Tyler and Matt where there. A fight started and Matt was in the hospital now. Elena had gone with him.

"What do we do now?" I asked, wondering about Care.

"I don't know, but right now I think we should just get back to the house." Damon said. I could tell he didn't want to be near his mother anymore.

"Well I'm going to the hospital," Zaylee said as they all headed towards the door. "I need to make sure Matt's alright."

"He's with Elena and Tyler. He'll be fine," Damon spoke up.

"I'm still going," I said as I jumped in my car, not letting them change my mind.

Speeding through the streets of Mystic Falls, I hurried to the hospital. My car was barely been put into park when I rushed out. As I pushed my way through the halls, I felt a sickly feeling in my stomach remembering the last time I was running through the halls of the hospital bleeding out.

Elena and Tyler were seated in the waiting room as I ran up to them. Hearing my footsteps, they looked up.

"What are you doing here?" Tyler asked as I stood in front of them.

"Is Matt alright?" I quickly asked.

Matt and I weren't the closest of friends, but we had our moments. Matt was the only one I could relate to when everyone started changing into witches and vampires. Even though I later found out I was a weak witch.

"He should be getting out of surgery soon. He refused to take my blood," Elena explained.

"Why would he do that?" I questioned. "There's more risk being taken into surgery."