Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step

"Bas bas when you took blessings from Ma then that means you have taken blessings from entire family." Annapurna said while holding Swara's shoulder who was about to bend to take her blessings.

"Jiji is right. Just take blessings from Kakisa and Parvati Kakisa" Sujata seconded.

Just married Swara and Sanskar were standing in front of family for taking their blessings. Pari came to them to take them to Shobha.

"Stay blessed my Shoru, may Durga Ma bless you with all happiness of the world." Shobha blessed couple while sitting on her wheelchair. She caressed their heads with love and affection with moist eyes.

"Please take care of my Shoru"

Sanskar could hardly nod his head.

Likewise, Swara and Sanskar took blessings from Dada & Dadi as well.

"Swara and Sanskar you guys go and get changed.Wear something casual. These cloths will be uncomfortable for travelling." Parineeta suggested.

"Kakisa we will be leaving for Mumbai soon; can we proceed with Bidaai rasam?" Sujata asked Shobha for which she just nodded with heavy heart.

"Swara come I will help you." Pari came to help Swara.

Swara nodded and turned to walk with Pari.

Swara felt slight pull over her shoulder and she looked back, her chunari was tucked with another chunari as Gath Bandhan.

She slightly raised her eyelashes, and there was he standing HER NEWLY WEDDED HUSBAND.

He was talking with another boy. He was dressed in off white colour sherwani with an embellished collar which has some golden work, golden colour chunari; of which one end was tied in knot with her chunari, simple yet elegant. His dark brown deep eyes, thick jet black silky hairs which were currently falling on his forehead, white skin, he has looks of envy and awe in equal proportions, dangerously handsome. He was looking into his phone while discussing something with another guy.

"What happened Bhabhi?" Pihu asked Swara.

Pihu had observed perplexed expressions on her Bhabhi' face.

Swara could not gather words but kept on continuously shifting her gaze between Sanskar and the chunari.

Pihu followed her gaze and understood.
"Bhai your chunari".

Sanskar looked at Pihu with confusion not understanding what she is saying.

"Bhai your chunari is tucked with Bhabhi's. Ma said to get changed as we need to leave."

Pihu point out at the knot of their chunari, Sanskar looked at the knot and then his gaze followed the other end of the chunari. It was Swara staring at the floor fidgeting her fingers.

HIS NEWLY WEDDED WIFE.

Without a word he removed his chunari from neck and gave it to Pihu.

Swara was standing in her washroom as instructed by Pari and Sujata. She was given yellow colour full sleeves anarkali suite which would be comfortable for her journey to her new home.

Swara was looking at her reflection in mirror. Just 2 hours of her life that has changed her existence. Her identity, her name, her home, her family, her fate, everything around her now will have a center point that will be her relationship with her husband.

A husband, except his full name she did not know anything about him, but her destiny decided that he will be her life partner till she is alive.

Unknowingly Swara raised her hand to touch her hair line which is filled with sindoor of her husband's name declaring world that she belongs to HIM.