Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction

"Sanskar please leave me." Swara whispered blushing with failed attempts of pushing Sanskar, who was hovering over her and caressing her cheeks enjoying morning beauty of his wife.

"Don't you want to make your husband's day beautiful, Kitten?" Sanskar glanced at her lips and then back to staring in her eyes.

"Sanskar please" Swara pleaded him with cherry red cheeks. He was back to his romantic mood and enjoying their morning bedtime romance.

"What till yesterday you were upset that I don't get romantic with you and now?" Sanskar teased her with pressed lips to control his chuckle looking at her flushed face.

"Sanskar, please its already 6:30, I need to get freshen up. You need to go for gym and then office" Swara again tried to control him.

"Ohh yesterday someone was trying to become so bold saying that person felt loved in most pious way when I kiss" Sanskar moved closer towards her lips.

Swara closed her eyes when she felt his hot breath fanning over her face. Sanskar kissed her softly but with her response, their kiss turned kiss into passionate one. They left each other's lips when they felt breathless. Sanskar looked at her flushed face with closed eyes. He kissed her forehead and mumbled against her skin "I love you Kitten."

Sanskar loosened his hold on her waist and Swara opened her eyes. She tried to get up from bed when again felt pulled on her wrist.

"Are you not forgetting something?" Sanskar asked raising his eyebrows.

"I love you Sanskar" Swara said and quickly gave peck on his lips and ran towards washroom for freshen up.

"Swara, what Jiju is saying? he will come with me na?" Ragini asked Swara who was chopping coriander leaves.

"Where Ragini?" Swara asked her in confusion.

"Arre Swara for my orientation at institution? How can you forget it?" Ragini asked her irritatingly.

"Ohh sorry Ragini, I completely forgot, and Sanskar came back home quite late. I will check with him" Swara said looking at the clock hanged on the wall. 'It's time to go upstairs to make him ready else he will call on the intercom' thought Swara shaking her head.

Swara came back to room, Sanskar was in dressing room putting his shirt buttons. Swara took out his tie but they heard his phone ringing so Sanskar came out to pick up the call. It was short call from Mike to remind him about his schedule for the day.

Swara came to him and put the tie strap on his neck and started making knot for his tie with blushing face. Sanskar wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

"Mr. Maheshwari, are you not getting late for your office?" Swara said narrowing her eyes while her complete concentration on making knot for his tie.

"What should I do? I cannot keep my hands off from my beautiful wife." Sanskar whispered in husky tone bending near her ear, he felt Swara's shivering under his heated gaze.

"Hmm hard core businessman turned into romantic husband" Swara replied shaking her head. "Acchaa today will you be able to come on time or today also you will be late?" Swara asked him folding his collar against tie strap.

"No. I don't think so I can come on time. Super buzy. Meetings are lined up till 9 pm. Then we need to review the outcomes of the meeting." Sanskar replied scrunching his nose. He wanted to spend some time with his wife but preparation for AGM was taking all his time which he cannot ignore as well. He hoped Swara would understand him.

"It's ok, you concentrate but please in your work do not neglect food and atleast take some breaks" Swara said with concern.

"Sure Kitten. Once this AGM is done, we will go somewhere just you and me" Sanskar said still holding her waist, he kept his forehead on hers. "Would you like to come with me Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari?" Sanskar asked in husky voice.