Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness

"Swara can you please pass that salad bowl" Pari asked Swara. They were serving food for dinner.

"Ji Kaki Ma" Swara said and passed the bowl. She was keeping all plates on dining table she put one plate in front of Sanskar's place as usual, but then realise that he is not at home. This thought brought tears in her eyes. She started looking down with pressed lips to control her tears.

"I know you are missing him. He will come soon" Pari said warmly giving side hug to Swara.

Swara gave her fake smile.

Post dinner Swara came to her room, today her room was looking very empty. Swara was used to see him working on his mac while sitting on the bed or talking to some one on phone. She was missing him terribly, his care, his teasing, his flirting, his mere presence around gave her assurance.

When Swara came back from washroom, she heard her mobile was ringing flashing Sanskar's pic on it, this brought bright smile on her face. She came hurriedly and picked up the video call.

"Hey where were you? I was calling you since long" Sanskar said her from other side. He was in his cabin of their private jet.

"I was in washroom" Swara said looking at him.

They were just staring at each other for some moments, no words were exchanged but the messaged was passed to each other that they were missing their other half.

"Did you have dinner?" Swara asked him softly.

"Hmm" Sanskar replied nodding his head and said "just after take-off"

"I am missing you, without you this room looks very empty" Swara said with teary eyes.

"I am too missing you badly my Cute Kitten" Sanskar said and continued "this is the first and last time I am going somewhere alone, from next time which ever corner of the world I am going you have to accompany me."

Swara nodded her head with teary eyes.

"Ohh are we disturbing our lovebirds" Uttara entered Swara's room followed by Pihu.

"Hi Bhai" Uttara beamed looking at her brother on mobile screen.

"Hey Uttu" Sanskar greet her.

"Bhai now drop the call we are gonna have girl's night" Pihu said while joining her sister.

"Ohh wow, you girls are gonna entertain and give company to my wife" Sanskar said.

Uttara and Pihu nodded their heads with smile and Swara looked at them in confusion.

"Ok bye Swara and my sweet sisters enjoy your girl's night. I need to finish some documentation" Sanskar said

"Sanskar please don't stress too much, please sleep on time and take care." Swara told him.

"Sure dear. Bye you too take care." Sanskar said

"Bye" Swara said.

They were again staring at each other thinking either will cut the call.

After a moment Sanskar cut the call reluctantly.

Swara turned towards her SILs they were in her room in their pajamas with big ice cream bucket and popcorn.

"It's movie night Bhabhi" Pihu said switching on the TV of their room, settling on the bed.

After lot of back and forth, they decided to watch bunch of comedy movies.

Uttara, Pihu and Swara watched bunch of movies at around 2 am Swara started yawning she looked at her SILs they were already sleeping. Swara smiled looking at them, she knew that they were here to cheer her up since she was disturbed and missing their bhai. Swara switched off the TV and put comforter on them and lie down on bed. She took her mobile from nightstand to see Sanskar's pic. She was looking at their pics from muh-dikhai rasam, her mehendi, reception, karawachauth and recent pictures from their picnic. She had bright smile on her face remembering this beautify journey with her husband. How much her life has been changed in these three months. She was caressing Sanskar's face from on her mobile screen.