Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing

"Sanskar, where is Swara?" Pari asked when she looked at Sanskar who was standing outside of his washroom.

"She is inside, I told her to take hot shower." Sanskar said pointing towards closed door.

Sanskar breathed heavily and ruffle his hairs with one arm shaking his head. 'Swara is safe and she is with me' he tried to digest this thought in his mind.

"Sanskar you go and take shower in our room. You are also quite drench." Pari said looking at his wet hairs and jeans.

"No Kaki Ma, I will stay here if she needs something then she will call." Sanskar said nodding his head in no.

"Listen Sanskar, I will stay here. You quickly go and freshen up else you will catch cold" Pari said in strict voice.

Sanskar looked at the closed door for a moment and then nod his head while leaving from his room.

Swara came outside rubbing her long hairs with towel wearing simple turquoise colour kutri paired with yellow leggings.

"Kaki Ma aap?" Swara asked her with confusion.

"I pushed Sanskar to go in our washroom for shower. You come first and dry your hairs." Pari said pulling her towards dressing room and switching on the hair dryer.

"I will do it Kaki Ma" Swara said with smile looking at her care.

"Swara Bhabhi?" Chanda asked standing at the doorstep.

"Chanda come inside" Pari said loudly.

Pari came out of dressing room followed by Swara.

"Swara take this ginger tea you will feel better" Pari said hand overring cup of tea to Swara.

"Thank you, Chanda. I really needed it, feeling headache." Swara said taking cup from Pari and giving smile to Chanda. Chanda left after that from their room.

"Swara, let me call Dr. Sinha?" Pari said worriedly caressing her hairs.

"No Kaki Ma, it's just some heaviness. I will sleep of some time, then I will be fine." Swara said assuring her.

"Hey Swara, how are you? Are you feeling ok?" Sanskar said entering their room while wrapping one towel on his waist and one on his neck with which he was drying his hairs. Earlier, when he went to Pari's room he forgot to take his cloths, he was worried for Swara.

"Hmm now take care of your wife. I am going downstairs. Do you guys want me to send lunch here only." Pari asked walking towards room door.

"Sure, Kaki ma." Sanskar said nodding his head.

"Ok." Pari said and left from there.

Sanskar went to close the room door.

"How are you feeling now?" Sanskar said sitting beside her on bed.

"Hmm" Swara hummed nodding her bowed head. Her cheeks were painted in red colour and she bit her lower lip to hide her blush.

"Do you have headache?" Sanskar said putting his palm on hers.

"No" Swara said in whisper still bending her head.

"Why are you not drinking this tea?" Sanskar said to her passing half empty teacup.

"I will. You go." Swara whispered again in low voice still bending her head.

"Where should I go?" Sanskar asked her in confusion.

"Hmm you .... Clo...na....you must be feeling cold" Swara stammered looking everywhere but not at Sanskar.

Then Sanskar realised that his kitten is feeling shy to look after her shirtless, deadly handsome husband.