Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support

Sanskar was getting ready in his dressing room, he had already finalised which suit he is going to wear today. He opened the drawer and took out matching tie made with knot. He looked at knot for couple of seconds and sorted the knot, he came out from dressing room and went near landline placed on nightstand near to his side and dial kitchen intercom.

"Swara Bhabhi, Sanskar Dada" Chanda said to Swara. She was in kitchen and beating egg white for veg omelettes.

"Haa Sanskar" Swara said after taking receiver from Chanda.

"Can you please come to our room? need your quick help." Sanskar said with controlling his laugh from other side.

"Ok, coming" Swara said and then she cut the call.

"Badi Ma, Sanskar needs some help, I will just come in 2 minutes" Swara said.

Annapurna nodded with smile.

"Take 20 minutes, that will be even better" Sujata mumbled looking at Swara who was leaving kitchen.

"Yes, Sanskar what happened?" Swara said entering their room. He was standing there looking at his mobile.

"I am sorry actually; I was trying to put this tie but then somehow the knot resolved so can you please make it?" Sanskar said with extra innocent face.

"Yes, sure give it to me" Swara said raising her hand to take tie which was hanging on Sanskar's neck.

"Can you please make knot here; I am getting little late" Sanskar said with puppy face.

"hmm" Swara said and moved towards him, her heart was racing with fastest speed.

Swara took a step closer to him and started making knot for his tie but she felt his continuous gaze on her, she shivered with his proximity, his Jimmy Choo musky perfume were filled in her nostrils. She made a knot with shaky hands and controlling her blush; her thin fingers slightly touched his neck which gave tingling sensations to Sanskar.

After knot Swara stepped back with cherry red cheeks when Sanskar hold her hand and said staring in her eyes, "I would love if every day you make knot for my tie like this"

Swara blushed and nodded her head.

"Can you please give me my wallet it must be in dressing room drawer?" Sanskar asked her.

"Yes sure" Swara walked inside dressing room, and from drawer she took out his wallet she saw some ironed pressed folded handkerchiefs, so she asked from dressing room only "Sanskar have you taken your handkerchief?"

"No Swara can you get it as well please" Sanskar asked her when he was putting his mac in his laptop bag.

"Here take this" Swara said hand overring wallet and handkerchief to him and again went inside dressing room for bringing his suit.

Swara brought suit and helped him to wear it.

Sanskar wanted to make Swara accustomed with his daily routine of getting ready, he wanted her help, whereas Swara took it mental note he wants her around him when he is getting ready.

They came downstairs together for breakfast. After breakfast Sanskar and others left for office.

It's been three weeks when Swara met Dida, even though every day she talked with Dida she wanted to meet her, she decided to check with Sanskar when next he is going to Kolkata so that she can go and meet Dida.

"I am sorry gentlemen to disturb you, but it's kind of urgent" Adarsh said panting while entering in the meeting room in which Sanskar was busy for detailed update from VPs and continued "Sanskar please." He eyed Sanskar to come out. Sanskar sensed some kind of tension on his Kaka's face.