Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness

"Shoru, I am comfortable you also go and sleep, tomorrow is a big day for you." Dida told Swara. Post dinner Swara was with Dida looking after if her Dida needs anything or not.

"Am I disturbing you both?" Sanskar asked while standing at the door.

"No no come inside beta" Dida said she was resting in the guest room of Maheshwari House.

"Sorry I was looking after Dida whether she needs anything or not. Do you need anything?" Swara asked him she was sitting on the bed besides Dida.

"No, I just came to say good night to Dida" Sanskar said with smile.

"Good night beta, Shoru at least now you can go, see your husband is waiting for you" Dida warned her.

Swara wanted to spend some more time with Dida, but since Dida was insisting her to go with Sanskar, she got up from bed and started to walk towards door with pressed lips with lowered gaze.

Sanskar looked at her and understood her and said, "I guess Swara you should stay with Dida tonight, you must have lot to catch up with her."

Swara's face was instantly glowed, and her lips were spread in smile.

"Are but Sanskar beta" Dida could not finish when Sanskar cut her and said "It's ok Dida she was missing you a lot and as it is you both did not get much time to spend with each other today and also tomorrow will be busy as today."

"Good Night Swara" Sanskar said with smile and started leaving the room.

"Good night Sanskar" Swara said to him with smile.

After some moments Swara realised something and said with hitting her palm on forehead "Ohh Durga Ma... how can I forget?" She ran outside of the room; Dida was looking at her with shocked and confused expression.

Swara entered her room with water jug Sanskar was working on the mac. "Sorry I forgot it" saying this she kept the jug on his side of night table.

Sanskar just shake his head and said "Swara don't you get tired by saying sorry for all the time."

"Sorry" Swara said as she did not understand what he wants to say. Sanskar just put his palm on his forehead and said while shaking his head with chuckle "Nothing."

"Good night" Swara wished him and left for downstairs for Dida's room.

'Tighten downstairs security we have to many people at home' Sanskar messaged Roger their security head.

Almost after 2 hours he finished his work and stretched his arms, he got up and drank water and went near glass door. He turned and looked at her side of bed, today it was empty. He was missing her, her presence, her bangles sound, her scent. 'Ohh come on you only told her to be with Dida and now you are missing her. It is just three weeks she is with me in this room but felt like without her this place is void and meaningless. Let me go and check on her.' Thinking this Sanskar came downstairs, he went near Dida's room. Room door was locked from inside, he sighs and came back to his room and lie down thinking about his Scary Kitten. Surely, she was affecting him, she was creating her place in his heart and life and he liked the fact that she is affecting him.

Dida looked at her granddaughter who was sleeping peacefully beside her with content smile. She observed Swara when she was talking to her, and her every sentence started with Sanskar and ended with Sanskar. Dida was inwardly smiling looking at her with lots of love, her experienced eyes did not miss her granddaughter's happiness, surely her grandson in law is taking very good care of her.

Next day when Sanskar was getting ready to go for gym, Swara entered their room with his Honey Lemon drink. He mehndi has started gaining colour dark red. Sanskar came out of dressing room and said, "Good morning Swara."