Epilogue - Happily Ever After

"Swara how are you feeling Beta?" Annapurna asked in concern, from last day she was suffering from vomiting's, when she saw, Sanskar and Swara entering dining hall for breakfast.

"I am fine Badi Ma, nothing serious" Swara replied biting her lower lips not meeting her concerned gaze, but her cheeks were painted with red colour.

"Jiji, should we call Sinha uncle?" Kavya asked to Swara. They became sisters by choice. It's been 6 months to Kavya and Laksh marriage and Swara found a true sister in Kavya over these 10 months, the relation, the bonding which she always craved in her life.

For Kavya, by each passing day, words Swara conveyed on their first meet were making sense to her, the love and care this family is sharing is truly beyond any explanation. Each member of family made her comfort and choice as their priority. She found sister in Swara whereas elder brother in Sanskar. Two lovely friends in the form of Uttara and Pihu. Laksh was cautious in early days of their marriage understanding new dimensions and responsibilities his life. His brother was always by his side to guide and advise him, by sharing and giving examples from his own experiences.

"No Kavya, I have taken appointment with doctors. I will accompany her." Sanskar said taking his seat.

Meanwhile every member of family took their seats and started digging in their breakfast plates with usual daily conversation going around the table.

After some moments, there was 'Ding' sound ringed from everyone's phone for notification. Pari, Uttara and Sujata checked their phones which showed them WhatsApp notification from their family group.

They opened the notification it was from Sanskar; it was cute video of his and Swara's photos for their journey from marriage till today with soft music in background. Sujata shook Annapurna's shoulder to show the video. They both glanced at Swara and Sanskar with content smile, who were busy eating their breakfast with bowed head but with pressed lips and then both Maheshwari ladies moved their focus back to mobile screen on video.

The last pic of the video had one baby picture with caption 'Are you guys ready for Promotion?' It took couple of seconds for Annapurna and Sujata to understand the meaning of the picture, but they wide their eyes understanding the hidden meaning behind this video. They gasped with heavy breath and looked at Swara and Sanskar with wide eyes.

"Congratulations." it was Pari who first came out of their shocked stance. She came hurriedly towards Swara.

She bended down to take Swara in bear hug, followed by Pari it was Annapurna and Sujata's turn to shower their love over their daughter who gave them the greatest news of their life. They both kissed her forehead with bright smile and moist eyes.

"Thank you." Annapurna whispered but she felt happy tears running over her cheeks.

"Thank you my dear, this is the best news" Sujata pulled her in hug caressing her hairs.

Swara has closed her eyes and bowed her head with flushed face.

Pari hugged Sanskar wishing him congratulations and caressing his hairs with love.

Meanwhile rest other family members were confused but they understood, that recent notification on their phone resulted in this sudden happiness in their dining hall. So, they checked and received the news of arrival of new little Maheshwari, addition to their lovely family.

Soon Maheshwari house flooded with all types of glittery emotions, they were celebrating arrival of new bundle of joy and congratulating upcoming parents.

Swara observed her MILs they were so excited, dreaming, planning, advising and what not. She was hearing their non-stop blabbering with grin and moist eyes glancing at her husband every now and then who was smiling feeling content. He was now busy in drinking his black coffee but still holding her palm, caressing her knuckles under dining table.