Chapter 2

Lisa

"Damn, you are now officially fuckable" Irene said to me, and I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn yeah I was.

I was more than ready for this party at this guy named Bambam's place

I was more than ready for this party at this guy named Bambam's place. I went back to the living room, and I found Jennie watching TV.

"You guys done yet? I need to go somewhere you know?" She said to me, without sparing me a glance. I scoffed, feeling my two friends smirk behind me.

Jennie looked my way, and I could swear I saw a little bit of admiration in her eyes, but it soon disappeared. Damn, I hate a woman who knows how to control.

Okay, Im definitely not straight.

I saw her gulp as she stood up. She approached me and stood there staring blankly at my face.

"Move" She said, and the three of us quickly move because of her authoritive tone. The door shuts behind us, and we could hear the faint sound of clothes rustling, as she was changing.

I turned to my friends and they looked at me with a weird expression.

"She's scary" Chaeng stated.

"And dense" Irene added, and I looked at her confused. She shrugged. "What? I mean if I didn't have a girlfriend, I'd totally be drooling over Lisa right now"

"You didn't even consider the fact that she might be straight?" I asked and she shrugged again.

I turned to Chaeng, qnd she was gone. I looked around and I saw her near the fridge. Fucking food hunter.

I dragged Chaeng out if the kitchen, and brought her outside. I shouted "Im leaving" to Jennie before closing the door.

We were now outside our dorm building.

"So how are we gonna get to that party?" I asked

"A friend of Irene is picking us up, because her cousin is gonna be coming to the party" Chaeng said and I nodded my head. We were waiting for the said ride, and I was informed it was a jeep, which meant atleast six people could fit.

I saw Jennie come out of the dorm and stand next to us.

"Where you going?" I asked, trying to to strike up a conversation.

"None of your business" She said coldly, and I turned to my friends and they were trying hard not to laugh. Irene even mouthed to me 'savage'.

A black jeep pulled up infront of us, Irene instantly recognizing the vehicle.