Chapter 3

Lisa

I went inside the guy named, Bambam's house with a smile on my face. Jisoo was following behind me.

I looked over to the counter and there was Chaeng and Irene. Chaeng was drinking, and Irene was talking with another girl.

Me and Jisoo went to them and I sat next to Chaeng who looked like she already had atleast five shots of Soju.

Jisoo then sat next to me and asked the guy behind the counter for two shots. We took them at the same time, and I shook my head.

A guy approached us, he had a cute face, butnot my type. Probably because Im confirmed gay. He smiled.

"Hi girls, you guys enjoying?" He asked, me and Jisoo nodded. "Im Bambam, the one who threw this party, have fun alright" He said and went to his group of friends.

"Hey Lis, wanna dance?" Irene asked me, and I nodded my head. We went to the middle of the room and danced. I swayed my hips with the music, hearing people cheering for me.

I looked at a group of girls, and gave them a wink as they squeeled. Irene nudged me teasingly and mouthed 'Fuck someone'. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

The music changed and we went back to the counter, and found Jisoo's tongue miles down Chaeng's throat.

Jisoo was the first to notice us and stopped. I gave Chaeng a knowing smirk and she blushed in embarassment.

"How'd that taste Chaeng?" I asked as the chipmunk glared at me.

"Shut up" She retorted which caused me and Irene to laugh.

"Jusoo how did that taste?" I asked and Jisoo smirked confidently.

"Awesome" She replied and Chaeng punched her shoulder lightly, as Jisoo acted like she was in pain. Chaeng laughed at the girl's antics.

I looked at Irene and she was shaking her head at the interaction.

"Reminds me if Seulgs" She said and I nodded as I took another shot of liquor.
"Do you like anyone Lisa?" She asked and I froze.

I only had one person in mind—A girl specifically. I couldn't answer the question, so Jisoo did that for me.

"Jennie" She said, Chaeng and Irene looked at me with shock.

"W-what? I–d-dont...I-I—...."

They looked at me intently.

"Fine I like her" I said defeated. The two squeeled as the punched me in the shoulder. Bouncing back and forth between the two of them.

I hopped of the chair before falling.

"You are so gonna be friendzoned" Irene said as she tookanother shot.

"I know bitch" I replied

"Let's not assume, Jennie's not straight so Lisa still has a chance" Jisoo said, and I looked at her confused.

"She cant even talk to me without being rude...Chance your face, Chaeng-eater" I teased and she choked on air.

"Shut up" She said, and I laughed. I was standing, so a girl bumped into me. I held her waist and it was Jennie.

She looked up at me and her eyes were red as if she cried. My coat's sleeve was ripped and I saw that her dress was ruined.

Mascarra was running down her cheeks, as I gave her a worried look. Jisoo stood up in shock, and so did Chaeng and Irene.

They went to Jennie, and soon after we saw a guy rushing towards us. Jennie looked at the guy in horror.

"What happened?" I asked, and she was already shaking, a new set of tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She pointed at the man, almost reaching us.