Chapter 9

Jennie

Our small vacation has ended, Lisa and I haven't talked yet, after that day at Seulgi's house.

Im bavk to taking my classes and I've busy these past few days.

Jongin and I have not talked in three days, and honestly I could care less. I never thought of being with a guy, but I just gave it a try.

I tried breaking up with him, but he wouldn't allow me to. I would always find Lisa hanging out with this girl at the bar from before.

Her name was Mina.

I was jealous.

So jealous, but I couldn't do anything. I've been gay since like I was born, so seeing Lisa the first time, I found her really attractive.

I've been bullied before that's why my cousin Jisoo was the only protector I had, and that's why I was cold with Lisa the first time, so that she wouldn't see that I was actually attracted to her.

I got with Kai to make her jealous, but I dont think she really cares, since she's with that Mina, and now, Im stuck with a pervert boyfriend, and he was a complete asshole.

Yes we did it, but he didn't even let me come.

As soon as he pulled out and came, he went to the bathroom to wash and slept. I laid there sexually frustrated, and because he was drunk I was able to sneak to the bathroom, and touch myself, thinking it was Lisa, and I usedmy fist to muffle my moans so my friends wont hear.

Im not at Jisoo's dorm, because she called me and she said it was something very important.

I want to fix everything with Lisa, but I really cant.

"Hey Jen" She greeted me and I nodded. I wasn't able to really talk to her much after our vacation, and now was the right time to say my feelings about Lisa.

Knowing that I wouldn't be replying with any words any time soon, Jisoo looked at me.

"Jennie, tell me everything that you're thinking right now" She said, and as if on cue I broke down as I pulled my knees up, and sobbed endlessly.

She ran to me and I could feel warmth wrapped around me, as she gave me a tight hug.

"I fucked up Chu! I fucked up bad!" I said and she shushed me. I looked at her, and she had a sympathetic look on her face. I grabbed my face and started scratching them.

"Jennie stop! You're hurting yourself!" She exclaimed, but I vontinued as I sobbed. The pain was overwhelminng, and I brought this to myself.

"I dont care unnie! I deserve to be hurt so much more than what she's feeling right now!" I shouted and she hugged me.

"Jennie stop this, do you think Lisa wont be hurt even more if she saw you like this?" She asked and I looked up at her.
"Lisa likes you Jen, everybody sees it, but you, stop being so oblivious to the fact that you did make her jealous, and that she's actually whipped for you right?" Jisoo said and I was stunned.

"But M-Mina...She's been with Mina..." I said quietly, and Jisoo laughed at me.

"Mina has a girlfriend silly, if you'd actually been listening, Lisa had been hanging out with Mina, because she found out that she was her cousin in her dad's side" Jisoo explained and I slapped my head thinking that I was so stupid.

"Jisoo I need to talk to Lisa, but first we need to get rid of Kai" I said

__________

"Kai, let's break up" I said to him, my feiends were all behind me. I looked back at them, and the boy were all rolling up thei sleeves to show their mucles, but I internally laughed at Bambam's skinny arms.

"No" He said and I rufgle my hair frustrated.

"I dont love you okay? Im gay! I love Lisa! I just wanted to make her jealous!" I said to him, and he grabbed my arm, and forcefully pulled me to him.

Jackson ran up to him and held me too.

"Let go of the girl, or you'll be ending up in a hospital in a coma" Jackson threatened. Kai looked at him, and let go of me.

"You cant even protect yourself" Kai said to me, but instead of getting hurt, I took it as a chance to smile and flip him off.

I turned around and I could feel my friends mocking him. I turned around and I saw Bambam flip him off too, Jackson hit the back of Bam's head and I laughed.

Jisoo and Chaeng then appeared next to me.

"Hey Jen, you did the right thing" Jisoo said as she smiled.

"Thanks Chu, now we'll have to find Lisa"

__________

We unfortunately didn't find Lisa, so we all went back to our houses and dorms. I opened our dorms and it felt colder than usual, as if someone left.

I went to the bathroom to shower, and went back to my bedroom to get into my pajamas.

I scanned Lisa's side of the room, and I immediately missed staring into her sleeping figure. I opened my phone, and I scrolled through the photos I've taken in the past month that we have been together.

I got sleepy and I was about to turn off the light, when suddenly, I saw a piece of paper near the light, so I opened it, and I saw a phone number.

I realized that I never really got Lisa's number so it's probably hers. I immediately dialed the number on my phone, but unexpectedly, Lisa didn't answer.

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice said from the other line.

"Hello, is this not Lisa's number, she left in near the light, and Idialed I thought it wou-"

"Are you Jennie Kim?" The woman asked

"Y-yes" I stuttered

"Im Mina" I bit my lip, but soon relaxed as I remembered they were nothing more but cousins.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked, and the woman in the other line sighed

"She left..." I couldn't quite understand what she was trying to imply, and she probably felt it, because she spoke again "...She flew to California a couple of hours ago, She wanted to say goodbye to you guys, but she didn't know where you were, so she left me letters for all of you" Mina added and tears quickly excaped my eyes.

"Y-you mean?"

"She's not coming b-back" was the last thing I heard before hanging up and crying myself to sleep.

____________________

A/N: Oh shit ma