Chapter 5

Lisa

I've gone to classes, went out with the girls. Got to meet other girls. Even visited my parents house, and met Irene's girlfriend.

I now had a big group of friends. Jisoo, Seulgi, Irene, Chaeyoung, Bambam, Jackson, Taehyung, and Jennie. Yep Jennie. She joined us everywhere.

It's been a month and I've been ignoring her, but nothing seemed to work. I still wanted her, and her only, and it fucking hurt, because whenever we went to Bambam's house I'd always see her eating another girl or guy's face.

She didn't care. I knew she was just trying ti be nice that one time.

We were now at a café outside the campus and this was a start of a small break. We only had a week, and today was a friday. So we planned that tomorrow we would go to visit our parents and after that we would go and have a road trip to Incheon.

"So that's the plan bitches, also no flirting when we get there. It is strictly friends bonding" Jackson said

"Fine with me" Irene said

"Me too" Jisoo added

"Of course it's fine, you're girls are with you" Taehyung said and the both of them shrugged as I justlaughed at the small interaction.

I looked at Jennie and I caught her staring at me.

"Someone might melt Kim" Bambam said and Jennie snapped out of her trance. She looked around for a second before glaringat Bambam.

Bam just laughed and shrugged.

"I didn't say which Kim it was" I looked at Jisoo and she was staring at Chaeng like she such a beautiful artwork; which she is. She's my bestfriend, and she got those charms from me.

I looked at Bambam and I was surprised when a cupcake hit his face. I look back at Jisoo and she had a frown on her face, while Chaeng was laughing so hard.

Jackson grabbed the cupcake and placed it on a plate. He then went to Bambam and licked the frosting off his forehead.

"Bro, that's so gross!" Bambam exclaimed as he slapped Jackson's face.

Taehyung then laughed, and soo we all were. Peoplewere already watching us and I didn't care. I was happy with my friends right now, butsomething wiuld complete me.

I gazed at Jennie and she was looking at me again, she gave a small smile, and I returned it. I didn't want to be to bad to her, she still wasn't at fault. I shouldn't have taken the kiss seriously and fell for her. Im not her type and I have to accept that.

The day passed, we watched a movie and went on a joyrude with Seulgi's car. We ended up in a club.

"Let's play some beer pong bitches!" Bambam said as he threw his arms over Jennie and I's shoulder.

"Bam you're drunk" I said and he laughed, the smell of alcohol invaded my nostrils, as he faced me to talk.

"I know, and tou should be too" He said and I sighed, I couldn't say no.

I played some beer pong with Jennie and Bambam, and after that I looked around to see what my friends were doing.

Seulgi and Irene were making out by the counter. Chaeng and Jisoo were dancing. Jackson was on top of a table with his shirt ripped as he took several shots again and again, and Taehyung was taling ti a girl.

I slopped myself down onto a couch, and a girl came up to me. She had a familiar face.She was probably from my class.

"Hey, you're Lisa from class right?" She asked, and I examined her face because I couldn't earlier because of the dark. I remember her now.