Chapter 8

A/N: I edited this and Im posting this because It's nini's bdayyy..Our Mandu is now 25!!

__________________________________

Lisa

I woke up with swollen eyes, and I was on a bed. I guess I cried last night. I saw Jackson sitting on chair while on his computer.

We spent the night her at the beach and luckily the room we got had a decent amount of bedrooms for us to sleep in.

Jackson glanced over to me and and gave me a sympathtuc look.

"What happend last night...A-after t-hthe kiss?" I asked and he sughed as he closed his laptop.

"You basically fell asleep on my shoulder, and when I brought you here, you cried so much that I couldn't even leave you get a glass of water for you to stop sobbing, and it was worse because Kai and Jennie's room is next to us, and you could hear them...uhm..doing....it" He explained, having a hard time saying the last part.

At mist, I didn't really care anymore. I needed some kind of distraction.

"Lat night will be the last time I'll cry because of Jennie" I said and he sat on the dge of the bed.

"You'll get through this Lis, I know we haven't known each other for long, but I know you're a fighter and I can see it" He said and I smiled at the small talk he gave me.

I got ready because he said we'll being leaving in a couple of hours to go back to the hotel that we checked in the other night. This was a tuesday and we had only four days left before we went back to our normal college life.

Today we were gonna spend the day at Seulgi's parents' house.

I went to the living room with my bag and they all looked at me with sumpathertic eyes, but Jongin was smirking as he stared at me.

I looked at Jennie and she didn't even spare me a glance.

I wore a white polo top, with military green pants, and white shoes. I walked to Irene and sat beside her while Jackson followed behind me.

 I walked to Irene and sat beside her while Jackson followed behind me

"Aren't we gonna go yet?" I asked and and they all shook their heads. I looked aroung and Chaeng wasn't here yet.

"She's still getting ready" Jisoo said and I smiled, which caused them to look shocked, but quickly hid it.

"Typical Chaeng" I joked and Jisoo laughed as she nodded her head.

When Chaeng came out we all made our way to the car, and I sat in the front seat, wanting to be as far away from Jennie as possible.

The car ride was filled with snored, everyone still probably hung over from last night.

I saw Jackson's eyes dropping so I offered to drive. He protested but I insisted, so he couldn't do anything.