Chapter 7

Lisa

I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes. I could hear voices from outside the room which meant Jackson, Irene and Seulgi are all awake. I groaned as I tried to get up, and get ready.

I went to the living room, and they were all chit-chatting probably planning what we'll do this week.

"Hey Lis, get your things ready cause we're going to the beach today" Jackson said and I nodded. I didn't want to talk at all.

I dreamt of Jennie, and Kai of course.

__________

The car ride to the beach wasn't to awkward. Jisoo even let me sit next to Chaeng, and she sat in the front seat. She apologized for what Jennie had done, and honestly she didn't have to do that. It wasn't her fault that her cousin was like that.

Every now and then me and Chaeng would be sweet, but it was a bestfriend gesture. Jisoo was being teased my Jackson who said not to be jealous of me, but something annoyed me.

Everytime I'd kiss Chaeng on the cheek or lean on each other's shoulder, I'd hear a groan from a certain brunette. I didn't care though.

Wtf was her problem.

When Irene calls me and I look back, I'd see them so inlove with each other, but when I turn around it's like the sweetness I saw would turn into jealousy.

We arrived at the beach after 10 minutes, and when we got to our room I immediately got into my beach outfit.

When I went to the living room, all eyes were on me. Including Kai's. I smirked.

"Close your mouth fuckboy, your girlfriend might get jealous" I said and Taehyung hit Bambam on the arm and they both laughed loudly. I saw Kai glare at them and the gave him a 'get burned' look.

I saw Jackson gave me a thumbs-up and Chaeng grabbed my hand.

"Damn girl, If I didn't have Jisoo I'd totally bang!" She joked and Jisoo pouted at Chaeng as she grabbed her waist.

Chaeng giggled and kissed Jisoo on the nose.

"Yah! PDA!" I said and they both chuckled.

Chaeng joined me and we both ran to the beach and laid our blankets, so we could get tanned in the sun

I took of my pink top, and I had a black bra underneath. The rest of the group joined us and Kai was wearing simple black shorts.

 The rest of the group joined us and Kai was wearing simple black shorts

I looked over to Jennie and she looked like she wasn't happy at all. If she was trying to make me jealous, she was doing a really bad job, and because of that I had a new found plan.

I'd seduce her, but no one would suspect.

Luckily Jennie thought it was a good idea to lay their blanket right  behind me and Chaeng's.

And as if everything didn't go well yet, this happened.

"Anyone want to go for a swim?" Taehyung shouted while he was riding Bambam's back.

"Wait for me" I said and took of my shorts, and now I was in a bikini. I took a water bottle and drank it slowly purposely letting some water drip from the sides of my mouth, onto my neck.

I could feel Jennie"s burning gaze as she took in the vuew of my exposed neck. I then poured the water on myself and it rolled down to my stomach.

I could feel her looking at my abs, and I teased her even mire by bending down and getting some sun block. I put some on myself and I asked Chaeng for help in my back.

"I know what you're doinf Lis" She said and I smirked at her. "Jennie's so drooling for you right now" She added and I smiled.

"Continue doing that Lis, Ilike your plan" Jisoo said, and I wouldn't imagine what Jennie would think when she finds out that her cousin was doing this.

"Thanks, Chaengiee" I said as I kissed Chaeng's cheek, and ran over to Taehyung and Bambam.

"You have to stop doing that Manoban! Im getting jealous!" Jisoo joked and I laughed loudly. Taehyung and Bambma let go of each other and they carried me to the water. I never thought I would have bestfriends like them, but this was just awesome.

__________

We were all done swimming and I was absolutely exhausted. We all went to a small hut where you could make a fireplace. I sat down next to Jackson and we were all singing. I loosely put on my pink top when I finished swimming which meant my cleavage was probably showing, because Jennie was staring ate, but not at me.

She was looking down.

Seulgi was roasting marshmallows on the campfire and gave us one each. Jennie and Kai had been sweet all day, and I didn't like it.

I'd seduce her sometimes but that didn't really give any progress for me. It justade me feel worse, because I knew no one would love me if I didn't show my body.

They were only at it to get in my pants, and I never let that happen. Well, I did, only once.

We drank a couple of beers which made us tipsy. Jennie was sweating so she grabbed a handkerchief from her purse. It looked familiar, but I didn't mind it. We probably just bought it from the same store since there was a small store near our campus.

I ended up leaning my head on Jackson's shoulder, and he leaned his head on top of mine.

"You okay?" He whispered as he rubbed circles on my back comforting me.

"Yeah" I said and he nodded. I could feel Jennie was looking at us, but I just closed my eyes and let myself drown in beer.

The last thing I saw before passing out from being drunk, was Jennie standing up and pulling Kai up with her. she threw her hands around his neck and kissed him passionately.

I closed my eyes as a tear fell from it, before I dozed of to sleep.

____________________
A/N: Ouch

Dont forget to vote

I miss the girls, I wish that 2020 comeback to come soon.