Chapter 11

8 years later...

"Jennie! Please come out now!" Jisoo shouted as she called for he cousin.

It's been 8 years, and Lisa still hasn't been back.

"God can you wait sometimes?" Jennie retorted as she rolled her eyes. She was about to go yo a photoshoot, and Jisoo was her manager.

The group did stay together, but Taehyung died in a car crash. Bambam was now a DJ, and Jackson is a professional basketball player. Seulgi and Irene married each other, and Irene is pregnant through IVF. Chaeyoung and Jisoo were still tigether, but Chaeyoung was away for a couple of months since she had to go there for business reasons.

Jennie? She's a well-known model, and Jisoo is her manager.

"What do you mean wait Jennie? You're two hours late for your photoshoot! You're so embarrassing, we're talking about a world class photographer here!" Jisoo shouted, and Jennie got in the car.

"Who cares about a world-class photographer. Im Jennie Kim!" She smirked as her cousin scoffed.

_____

They git to the building and as soon as Jennie entered the men bowed.

"Ms. Kim, I'll take you to the room now" The escort said and Jennie smiled at him. She was also known for her golden heart when it came to people and her fans, which is why they loved her very much.

_____

Lisa tapped on her chair as she drank her coffee. She was called back in Seoul to do a photoshoot for some model, and she was impatient.

"If she's not coming throughthat door in 5 minutes, Im not gonna continue this photoshoot" Lisa said to her friend Tzuyu. She met her in New Zealand.

"Chill babe" Tzuyu said to her friend, the callsign was a normal thing for them even if they were friends.

Tzuyu knew about Jennie and hoped to meet her someday. She wanted to know what type of girl Jennie was to tie her friend down for years, not wanting to get into a relationship, because she lived her.

Lisa was a world-class photographer. Her patents moved to California as well and they intended to libe their forever, even if Lisa ever wanted to go back to Korea, and she really did, just because of a certain brunette.

A couple of minutes later her model entered the room, and she couldn't help but stare at the girl she's been wanting to meet in years.

Jennie stared at her, and she gulped.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked, full of anger? Lisa was confused. Did she nit read the letter?

"Im here for a photoshoot, are you the model?" Lisa asked, her hands trembling. She wanted to hug Jennie. Kiss her. Love her fully again.

Before Jennie could answer, Jisoo stepped into the room. Eyes widening.

"J-Jisoo?" Lisa stuttered looking at her friend. Tzuyu was confused. She wasn't informed this was a little reunion.

The friend hugged each other, and Jennie scoffed.

"Let's start this now Ms. Manoban, shall we?" She asked and Lisa immeditely nodded. Jennie changed, but she was surely more beautiful now. She was stunning.

And with that they started the photoshoot.
_____

"Lisa would you mind joining us for some coffee, I mean we REALLY need to catch up. I know coffee sound kind of lame but I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, let's just KICK IT?" Jisoo asked, they had just started the ohotoshoot, and Lisa told Tzuyu to just wait in the hitel for her if she didn't want to come since she needed some rest.

"SURE THING" Lisa replied

(A/N: Hehe get the refferences?)

"Great, we have a lot to talk about" Jisoo said and looked over to Jennie who was quietly seated at the back seat, texting on her phone.

Jennie's phone dinged and her eyes lit up.

"Hey Chu, can we uhm...Pick up Jungkook befote we go on with coffee?" Jennie asked noy minding Lisa.

'Who the heck was Jungkook?' Lisa thought to herself and scoffed. But she thought maybe it was Jennie's friend.

"Oh come one Jen, dont bring your fuckboy boyfriend for once will ya?" Jisoo asked.

'Okay, definitely not Jennie's friend' Lisa thought and looked down.

"Still has the same taste for boys huh?" Lisa joked, and only Jisoo laughed.

"Yep, she still likes fuckboys" Jisoo stated which earned a slap from Jennie in the back of her head.

"Shut up" Jennie scowled and the car ride was silent.

They arrived near an unfamiliar house, and soon a man exited the house and opened the back door of Jisoo's car.

"Sup Chu" He greeted

"Hey Kook" The dark haired replied

"Hey babe" Jungkook said to Jennie and kissed her cheek. Jennie giggled and hugged him. "Who is she?"

"Uh just an old friend" Jennie said and Lisa internally punched the window of the car. She clenched her fists that it turned white.

'An old friend? Guess she's still not done playing with me' Lisa thought as she fakely smiled and waved at the man that had his arms around Jennie's waist.

She looked at Jisoo and the older gave her a sad smiled, and mouthed 'She decided to try and date guys, and now she's bi insted if gay'

_____

They arrived at the small restauraunt nearby, and Chaeyoung was already there, waiting for them.

"Lisa? I missed you pokpak!" She exclaimed and hugged the Thai.

"I missed you too chipmunk-ah! Stay strong to you and Jisoo!" Lisa exclaimed and let go of the Aussie.

They talked about a lit of things. Lisa being saddened because of Taehyung's death. Proud that Irene and Seulgi got married and she's going to be a godmother. She laughed when she found iut Bambam became a DJ, because she remembered how he used his radio voice to mock her before, and she felt proud once more when she found out that Jackson was a baskeyball player, because they used to play together in college.

She asked where Mina was and found out that she became a flight attendant, and also had a girlfriend named Son Chaeyoung. Jisoo saying that she also dreamed of another 'Chaeyoung'.

Lisa was happy, and she had lots of question, but not once she asked about a certain brunette.

'If this is hiw you want to play Jennie, Im stupid, and I'd happily be your game'

_____

A/N: Lisayah is backkkkk