the seattle grace five

"The problem with you is that I can't get you off my mind. And I think about you all the time. It's your fault that I don't feel right."

"I heard you die twice. Once when they bury you in the grave and the second time is the last time that somebody mentions your name."

KARMINIA - WORD COUNT : 1563 UNEDITED

"I LOST MY SHOE!"

I could vaguely hear Cristina yelling. I couldn't tell which direction it was coming from.

I didn't know where I was.

I opened my mouth to speak, but the taste of metal in my mouth stopped me.

Was I bleeding?

"I LOST MY SHOE!"

This time she sounded a lot closer to me.

I hadn't opened my eyes yet. I was too scared.

"Mina, come on you have to get up. I-I lost my shoe." Cristina said.

"W-Where's Lexi?"

"I don't know. I lost my shoe."

A tapping sound could be heard in the distance.

I ignored Cristinas incoherent mumbling and followed the tapping sound.

I stumbled slightly. I looked down at my leg to see a gash from my knee to my ankle. I also felt something trickle down from my face.

Gently touching it, I look at my fingers.

Blood.

I wasn't too worried about myself. I had to find everyone else.

My steps got heavier.

"Karma?" Lexi coughed out.

"Lexi? Oh my God." I gasped.

Part of the plane was laying on top of her.

I ran to her the best I could.

"Hey." I whispered, petting her hair.

She loved that.

"Hey." She whispered back.

"Do you know where we are? Who came with us? What's your name?" I bombarded her with questions.

She looked at me before speaking, "M-My name is Lexie Grey. We were on a plane. It was me, you, Cristina, Derek, Arizona and your friend, Nathan. M-Meredith was suppose to come but she backed out last minute because she was still upset with you for leaving."