Introduction

C H A R A C T E R S

SOPHIA WILSON- 15

Sophia is a shy girl. She has had a difficult life full of mental and physical abuse. She always tries to think from brain but her heart often betrays her. She is smart and beautiful. She has trouble in trusting people but she will do anything to protect her loved ones. Love is her strength.

"I'm not the Princess, I am the Warrior."

MAX WILSON- 15

Max has a funny personality. He often pranks his siblings. He rarely takes anything seriously. He is also the smart one in the family. He has always wanted a baby sister, and he grows really protective over Sophia with time.

"Two most important things in the world: Family and jokes"

PARKER WILSON- 16

Parker is the one who always tries to lighten the mood. He wants to live his life to the fullest. He is quite the goody-two-shoes in the family although he has been in fair share of trouble.

"Question, What is Life. Answer, a Roller coaster. YOLO"

TONY WILSON- 17

Tony is just like a coconut. He is hard from outside but has a soft soul. He likes to play the tough brother role. But he is really protective over his family.

"My soft side is my family's copyright"

TYLER WILSON- 17

Tyler is an older version of Max but more mature. He often tease his siblings but knows when to stop. He is a bundle of sweet but cocky at the same time. At times he has taken blame of his younger brother's doing to save them from 'Stephen's Wrath'

"Hugs available here, but not for Free"

RYAN WILSON- 19

Ryan is the understanding but tough brother. It's like he has two modes 'caring mode' and 'rude mode' which he balances pretty well. He sometimes help Tyler and Max with their pranks. He's always there when his family needs him. He becomes very protective over Sophia with time.

"Everyone has birth rights. Mine is annoying my siblings"

COLE WILSON- 21

Cole always make sure all his younger siblings are okay. He tries to make everyone smile. He knows when to talk and when to give someone space. But his happy demeanor changes when he see someone as a threat to his family.

"Life is about making others Happy. Unless they are making your loved ones sad"

STEPHEN WILSON- 22

Stephen is the rock of his siblings. He takes care of them as their parents rarely comes home due to their work, Which only Stephen knows about. He can kill and die for his siblings. He tries his best to play the role of their guardian while being their brother at the same time.

"Try to even touch them. You won't be able to touch anything after that"

JAKE & VIOLET WILSON

They are the parents of the seven Wilson brothers. They are not able to be at home often because of their work. They love their children and make sure that they know it. Despite work they have never missed any milestone of their children's life and are always there for them. They both are protective of their family. But with Sophia's arrival, Jake's overprotective dad mode starts activating often.

"We're not always present with them, but we're always there for them"