Chapter Five💖

**Hunter POV **
I don't even believe an ounce of anything she said about the father of the twins. As I carried the girl, I noticed she is a replica of her mom.

"What's their names?"

"She's Alexandria we call her Alex, he's Alexander we call him Xander "She answers. We are currently on our way to the hospital. As I look at Alexandria, she looks like someone I've met before or even someone from my past. She's calmed down now and is asleep while Alexander is also asleep. I've not had a look at him. Adrian and the others are following us with Jake's car.

Alexandria is awake and is wiggling beside me, her tired eyes turn to me. As much as she's been crying, her eyes are puffy and red , her eye color is similar to mine, but that's not what caught my eyes, it's sweet little dimples that I saw as she smiled at me innocently. Her mum was yet to see she was awake.

"Are you our daddy "Her voice was weak as she said that. I looked at Arianna and she had a shocked expression. She turned towards her daughter before she could say anything, Alexander bet her to it.

"Where is Daddy I wanna see him "He said from the back seat.

"Guys stop it! " she ordered but they didn't listen they continued whining.

"Lexi and Xander, I'm just your mum's friend "I said calming them down. Lexi was still sweating while I didn't know since I couldn't see him.

At the hospital, Jake thanked me and I got an important call that I had to leave soon for.

"Thanks man, you helped us so much "Adrian said as I said my bye.

"That's what best friends do for each other. " I said as I headed out.

If Arianna says the twins dad died, why did they ask me if I was their dad, don't they know? I just hope the kids will be okay soon. Shit I forgot to even look at Xander's face.