Chapter Eleven 💖

These past two weeks have been running on smoothly, well except yesterday when Xander asked me if Hunter was their daddy.

After bringing them to work, which Hunter agreed since I didn't want to hire a babysitter and also we had a daycare at the company. It was during my lunch break when they came in my office, Alex was busily playing with my diary while her brother was staring at nothing.

"Xander what's wrong honey? " I asked him

"Is Hunter our daddy Ma ?"

I was shocked for a moment before looking for what to say since his twin also decided to await my answer.

"Why do you ask so honey? "

"He looks like me Ma, and also the Mrs Colton said that he's my daddy "Mrs Colton is their daycare teacher.

"When did she say that? "

"Umm yesterday "Alex said

"Okay I'm going to tell you now.... "I was cut off by my office phone which I was thankful for. The twins later on behaved as is they didn't ask me such a question.

Today, my thoughts are everywhere mainly because I'm on my damn periods which hurts so much and two the twins are in my office. They refused to go to the daycare downstairs since they say Mrs Colton is mean.

"Can we talk Miss Hayes? " Hunter asks me seriously as he eyes the sleeping twins in my coach.

"Yes sir , have a seat. "

"Not here in my office now "

What does Hunter want to talk to me, about. All the files I had to take to him I already did, maybe it's about a promotion or maybe I'm about to be fired.

"Have a seat Ari,"here goes the nickname again.

He comes and sits beside me on the coach with a folder.

"What is it sir? "I ask politely.

"Call me Hunter. "

"Okay Hunter "

"When were you ever going to tell me they're mine? "he asks his calm state already disappeared.

"What are yours?" I ask clueless of what he's talking about .

"Stop playing dumb Arianna, am talking about the twins " I'm shocked at first of how he came to know about it.

"If it's about what Mrs Colton is saying it is just rumors sir. "I say acting as confident as I can in such a situation.

He sarcastically laughs and looks at me "Cut all the crap Arianna, does Blooshine ring a bell? "

I fiddle with my fingers as I shake my head. Cause I know it so well it's the club which we met and everything happened there.

"Let me cut the chase for you Arianna, you should maybe have a look at these "he hands me the folder. "This are the DNA test results I had them done a week ago. That is after I had a background check done on you the day before my supposed wedding. "

" I don't have a brother who I can say maybe screwed you, but according to this ,"he points at the background check "proves that we were at the same club the same day and the same year. Also the footage shows how two drunk heads walk into one of the rooms upstairs. Everything is blank from there until the next morning you are seen leaving the same room we entered the previous night. "he looks at me keenly aware of my discomfort ."Open it. "he points at the folder

I take my time in opening the folder. The results show that the DNA is 99.99999% match with the two blood samples.

"So when were you going to tell me am the twins' daddy " As I'm about to answer, little voices beat me to it.

"He is our daddy "the twins who  stood at the doorway said.