Epilogue 💖

"Aunt Ari, Manda refused to hand me my toy "Abel one of Adrian's twin boys says to me.

"Wendy Amanda! "I shout

"Yes Auntie A"she innocently emerges with Xander in tow. Xander fell in love with her since she was born, he always has a spot for her in his heart. Five years later, he still looks so cute.

"Where is Abel's toy? "I seriously ask. Hands on my waist.

"Tony has it "Lexie says from the doorway, Tony or Antony is Abel's twin brother him being a minute older than Abel. It appears that the doctors realized later during Mia's nine month that she was expecting twins.

Tony came forward and handed his brother his best toy and off they were. Leaving Lexie behind.

"What's wrong honey? "

"Nothing mom, ,"

"How about you go and help aunt J with baby Ellie.?"she nods happily and runs upstairs. Ellie is Justine's nine months old third baby. Her second born is called Allan and is somewhere out there with other kids.

"Mama,, "My four year old son shouts running towards me, he was out with his dad and little sister and cousins.

I have two handsome boys and three cute girls. I had Hazel first, then got pregnant two years later and had twin, girls, Andrea and Austin. I got married two years ago.

Mia and Adrian had a baby girl later named Anne a month after I had the twins. One can mistake them as triplets. Those girls are the worst, they're so cunning. Since my girls looked every bit of me, and Annie resembles her dad now you get it.

"Honey I'm home !"Jake shouts as he makes an entrance. Today is the girls birthday or after birthday, we made it usual to celebrate their birthdays on a date in between.

As I look at my family, I smile all things finally went our way. I just love them so much.

END or not????

😋😋 ( check out this blog that I just begun writing https://wp.me/pd8uC5-b )