Chapter Fourteen 💖

**Psss,,, the twins  above 🤗😘😘💖**

"....As for now all of you need to concentrate on this project I don't expect any sluggishness. If I find any of you slugging around you're removed from the project. You can leave. "  Hunter dismisses everyone. I pick up my things and begin to walk out Hunter stops me.

"A minute please Miss Hayes " It's been a couple of weeks since he found out about being a dad where he took it better than I had thought he would have behaved.

Every chance he has he takes to be with his kids which is almost everyday. Since the kids discovered he's their daddy, they spend most of their time on our floor. In my office or his. Today, the kids were spending time with Mia who's in town again.

"How are you? "he kindly asks

"Am good, thank you for asking sir " I politely say to him. My relationship with him hasn't changed a bit. I keep everything professional most of the time except when the kids are involved.

"I told you to call me Hunter when we are alone "He irritatingly says.

"OK. What did you want Hunter? "

"I have a proposition , I want the kids spend the weekend with me at my house" he states.

"No they won't, they will be at my place "

"Why don't you let them come at my place again? "

"It's nothing , but it's also my time alone with them "I state feeling a little bit sad.

"I know but I also want to have time with them Ari "he pleads

"You can come at my place then. "I reason

"I've been at your place for almost every day the past week, can they come to my place please?"

"I don't know Hunter, how can they survive a whole weekend without their mom? "

Hunter moves closer and he holds my hands in his which I was looking at the entire time. I don't miss the sparks that I feel when he touches me and also his intake of breath.

"They won't because you'll be with them all this time. "He says "You will come with them at my place and we'll have a fun weekend. "

"I don't know Hunter, "I say unsurely looking as he traces some figures in my arms.

"Please pretty, I won't try anything without your permission " I blush as he calls me pretty. And I give in.

" Okay Hunter we will "I state . Hunter happily lifts me up and spins me to my surprise .

"Thank you honey "he says over and over again as he spins me.

When he puts me down , I come face to face with him, our faces closer that if one of us moves, we'll be kissing. I stare as his tongue runs over his pink lips and lick mine as well. He looks sexy as he does that. I don't know who moved first but all I know is that we're kissing. I don't recall his kiss being this delicious. Everyone is fighting for dominance to which I give up and let him take control, as he thrusts his tongue in my mouth, a shriek is heard making us break apart, missing his lips already.

"My poor virgin eyes!" a female voice shouts at the conference room. I quickly get off his lap which I didn't know I was straddling him.

"What are you doing here Michelle ?" Hunter asks the beautiful blonde haired teenage girl whose smile widened as she saw his irritated face.

"I missed you too Hunter "she says smirking at him.

He curses loudly and composes himself hiding his hard on which I notice now.

"I told you no cussing! "He is hit on the head with a pretty lady who looks about fifty years old.

"Mom! " He shouts like a kid who was offered his favorite candy and jumps on her hugging her as if his life depended on it. I decide to give them their private time and start walking towards the doorway. My mission is almost successful until the devil himself speaks.

"Where do you think you are going Arianna? "