Chapter 1

"Troy isn't that your bunkmate who died" Jane said.

"What are you talking about?"

"George he's on the news saying they found his body".

"I didn't know".

"Who would do this?"

"I don't know".

Jane knew something was up just based on his attitude towards it. She knew something was up because Troy would always express how much he hated being around George and how he wished he was gone. Jane didn't want to believe that Troy was capable of anything like that but she felt something like he did it.

Troy had to leave to get back on base and he leaves a lot of his stuff in her apartment so Jane decided to go through to see if she finds any thing to prove her right or wrong.

She waited until she thought he would be gone so she wouldn't get caught.

Once she thought she was in the clear she went through his stuff. She ended up not finding anything that proves her suspicion but she did find a phone that she's never seen before. She wondered if it was on those burner phones people use in movies and tv shows. She couldn't unlock it so she put it back where she found it. She knew he would be questioned since they were bunkmates so hopefully it would prove her right or wrong. She looked at the time and she had to get to work.

The whole time she was at work she wondered if she was just overreacting.

"Troy Anderson" Gibbs said.

"Yeah that's me" he said.

"Special Agent Gibbs and Bishop" he said.

"Is this about George?"

"Yes so where you yesterday around 3".

"I was on duty ask my supervisor".

"Oh we will".

"Can you tell me about George".

Troy went on telling them how George was quiet and kept to himself mostly. Gibbs and Bishop told him thanked him for his cooperation and they will get back to him.

Jane actually got sent home early and decided to go through her apartment. Troy usually stays in the guest bedroom and she knew he wouldn't be back until tomorrow. She picked up some food before she went home. Once she got back home she just went through the entire guest bedroom to find anything. There was nothing this room looked like he never even slept in the bed which she knows he had. He must of cleaned up while I was at work yesterday. There was not even a trace he was in this room.

"Something is up" she said to herself.

She looked for hidden compartments in the room and came up empty. This was making her suspicion grow. She didn't have any anybody to talk to about any of this. The last person she felt comfortable around was Mike Franks but she lost him shortly after her mom. Mike franks felt guilty about what happened to her mom so he reached out to her and was there for her. Jane even stayed with him during summer vacations. When he died she was lost and didn't have no where to go. Her mom left money so she could finish school but other than that there was no where to go. She used to visit Mikes daughter in law and her daughter but she stopped once she turned 18. She still keeps in contact but doesn't feel like this is something that needs mentioning to her. Besides Jane feels like she would tell her to go see Gibbs.