Chapter 6

Jane began to feel so guilty about not coming to meet Gibbs sooner. She knew her mom didn't want anyone to know about her but just seeing Gibbs the way he is just made her feel so much sadness.

McGee was still distracted about what Bishop and Torres said about Gibbs being the real dad of Jane. He didn't want to believe it because Gibbs had been through enough and this might be a lot for him to handle. He wanted to find evidence that it wasn't true but he couldn't.

"Updates"Gibbs said as both him and Jane walked in.

"Nothing. Troy and Luke sure no how to hide" Bishop said.

"Keep looking".

Everyone was at their desks working and Jane sat awkwardly on the chair wishing she had a desk in front of her.

Jane scrolled through social media and noticed that Troy posted something and was dumb and left his location on.

"I may have something" Jane said.

"Yeah" Gibbs replied.

"Troy posted in social media and his location is on so I don't know if that is helpful".

"It is" McGee said.

McGee walked over and looked at the post and went to his desk.

"Jane good job" Gibbs said.

Jane just smiled.

"Ok boss we have a possible location. From this it says he is at the beach" McGee said.

"Wait the beach then I may know where he is".

"Where would that be?" Bishop asked.

"We have this spot and it's under the pier. Under the pier there's this patch of sand and if you move it there is a hidden compartment and if you open it we have our little hideout. I know it sounds bad but yeah".

"Can you come show us?" Torres asked.

"Yeah but I'm not going in".

"don't worry you don't have to".

"Okay".

We arrived at the beach and they had me put a vest on just for precaution. We walked under the pier and I showed them where it was. Troy and i had promised to always keep this a secret but things changed.

They opened the hatch and went in. McGee stayed with Jane.

"You good?"McGee asked Jane.

"Yeah just never thought I would have to show my secret hideout".

"Understandable".

"Clear" Gibbs voice said.

"You can come in" Bishop said.

Jane didn't want to but she wanted to at the same time.

They went in. It wasn't a super small hideout but it wasn't a large one either it had just enough room for all of them to fit.