Chapter 16

"Gibbs we might have something" Bishop said.

"Go" Gibbs replied.

"We been going through Hailey's emails and her and this Sam have been emailing a lot and by the looks of it Hailey took his girlfriend Veronica".

"Does it give any insight on where they might be?"

"Yeah we looked up Sam and got an address".

"Grab your gear".

They grabbed their stuff quickly and headed to Sam's house. Jane was still trying to find a way out. She tried breaking the chair but then she heard footsteps so she stopped.

She managed to get her bracelet off and it fell on the floor.

"It's your lucky day" Hailey said.

"Why is that? Are you letting me go".

"No but you get some fresh air because we need to move like now".

"Why?"

"I saw your friends from ncis down the street and we need to move".

"Told you they would find you".

"Well not yet".

Hailey grabbed Jane and before she knew it she was in the trunk again.

Sam drove the car to not draw suspicion but they didn't know that the team knew what Sam looked like.

The team arrived at the house and didn't see Hailey or Sam because they went out a different way.

They searched the house and it was empty but Gibbs did find the bracelet.

"Jane was here" Gibbs said while showing everyone the bracelet.

"We are on the right track" McGee said.

They went through the house to find any clues but they came up empty. They noticed there was a basement in the house and it was locked.

The busted the lock opened and in the basement there was someone in there.

They took the cloth from her mouth.

"We are with ncis. Who are you?" Torres asked.

"I'm Paige this crazy girl named Hailey kidnapped me and forced my boyfriend Sam to do whatever she said or she'll kill me".

"Your safe now. Do you know where they would have gone?"

"No wait ncis. Why are you here?"

"It's a long story".

They got her untied and brought her back to ncis for safety. They wondered why she left her there especially if Hailey was using Paige to get Sam to agree to everything.

They told her what's been happening and why Hailey would want to be doing all of this. They kept Paige at ncis until this was all over to assure her safety. She didn't want to at first but she knew it was for the best.

The car finally stopped and the trunk opened and it was Sam. Jane kept begging Sam to let her go and that she will get help. He just kept saying that he couldn't.

They didn't put a blindfold on her which was weird but they thought Jane wasn't capable of escaping. Jane looked around and she didn't recognize anything. All she saw was basically nothing she was surrounded by trees. She assumed she was in the woods again but it didn't look like the woods.

She kept looking around and in the distance she saw the diner where Gibbs took her all the time. She had to be in the woods or walking up a mountain at least.