Chapter 14

They left Frank's place and McGee filled Tony and Ziva in. They returned back to ncis and did more digging. Meanwhile Jane was having a great time helping Ducky with his work.

Jane was so glad she was meeting everyone because everyone had such different stories about her mom.

"Having fun in here?"Gibbs asked.

"Jane is quite smart" Ducky said.

"Thanks Ducky".

"It's true".

"I hate to break up the party but Jane I got to talk to you"

"Okay. Thanks Ducky for letting me help out".

"Always a pleasure. Your welcome anytime".

Jane smiled. Gibbs filled her in with what they found at Frank's. Jane felt scared but after being kidnapped she felt somewhat fine. The only reason she wasn't panicking was because she knows that everyone isn't going to let anything happen to her.

Gibbs mentioned to her that she can either stay at ncis again or they can set her up at a safe house. Jane didn't want to be in no safe house so she said she wanted to stay at ncis.

Jane was going to try and stay all night in the interrogation room.

The day was coming to a close and everyone started to leave. Gibbs ordered food for him and Jane. Jane kept assuring that Gibbs could go home but he said he was fine.

Jane kept talking and talking, she felt comfortable around Gibbs to say just anything.

"What do you want to do after school?" Gibbs asked her.

"Don't know. Something like this probably".

"Probably?"

"I mean it's all I ever known from my mom and Mike that I couldn't imagine doing anything else".

"Makes sense".

"Yeah I guess it does".

They kept talking and eating that the night just went by.

Jane did sleep in the interrogation room all night while Gibbs slept in the hallway. Jane woke up Gibbs because she didn't know he was sleeping right in front of the door.

Jane got her bag of clothes and went to the locker rooms and took a shower.

McGee ended up bringing donuts for everyone.

Gibbs arranged for Jane to have the conference room to herself unless it needed to be used. Jane liked the quiet because she focused on her writing and drawing.

Gibbs and the rest of the team was working really hard on trying to find Frank.

Jane started to miss Troy and she knew she shouldn't but he was still in her life for a while. Jane ended up writing a letter to Troy and saying while under the circumstances of everything she was still going to miss him. She even wrote that she was thankful for the happy times they shared.

There was a hit on the bolo that they put out for Frank and immediately went.

They arrived to the apartment someone spotted him at and knocked the door down.

Frank was there but started running out the window and to the fire escape.

Torres stayed outside and was the one to catch him. They brought him in and he confessed to everything. He didn't have to because it was obvious but it was over.

Jane left the conference room because she wanted a snack and she finished everything that she wanted to and saw Frank and she had the sudden urge to hide so she went back in the conference room.