Chapter 5: The Kiss?

Kayla's POV:

      I woke up in Harry's arms, I liked it. It was warm and comforting. Something about it felt, right. Like I was meant to be there. I felt his breath on my head, blowing my loose hair. He smelled like cologne, like the expensive kind. I glanced at  the clock, it read 9:23am. Shoot! I quickly flipped over to see Harry's sleeping face, and shook him quickly.

"Kayla!" he groaned, as he woke up. "What are you doing?"

"You have a photo shoot in seven minutes!" I shouted, his eye shot open and was out of the bed and into the bathroom in seconds. "Do you need any help?"

"Yeah, could you pick out a shirt for me?" he answered from the bathroom, I got up and looked through his dresser drawers. I found a white tee and then walked over to his closet to find a rather dashing blazer hanging.

"Okay, now what?" I asked, having the shirt and jacket laid across my arm.

"Gimme 'em." he replied coming out without a shirt on. Exposing his abs, upon abs. I felt a knot grow in my throat, as I handed him the clothes. I saw his paper airplane necklace dangling as he took the shirt and slipped it over his mop of curls. Then sliding on the blazer. "How do I look?" he had one or two strands just sticking out. This made me laugh.

"Here let me help you." I replied, walking up to him and fixing his hair. I couldn't help but notice that he was staring at me the whole time. "Done." I said once I had finished his hair. I looked down to his face, I hadn't realized how close I was. He licked his lips and bit his lower lip, staring at mine. After a moment of complete silence, our lips connected to one another. At first it was uncoordinated but soon we were at perfect movement, as my lips molded into his, taking my breath away. It was a passionate, but sweet kiss, everything I ever wanted in a kiss. Then it was over, and he was gone. Had I done something wrong? Or was I a bad kisser? All of these sort of questions ran through my mind. I loved Niall but, I think I might be falling for Harry.

Harry's POV:

   I did the one thing I promised myself that I wouldn't do. I'm suppose to be bringing them together, not bringing us together. What was I doing? I should've never of gotten in bed with her in the first place, now it's goning awkward during the photo shoot. Or at least even more awkward then it would've been.

"There you are! I thought you would be late!" Liam said as I walked through the doors, we were just in the ballroom of the hotel. I looked over to Niall who's face was depressed, not making a sound.

"Uhh.. yeah I had to take care of some things." I said, I saw Niall cringe. My face fell, I had done this to him. It was my fault. "You should talk to her."

"Why should I? She has you." he responded, depressed as ever.

"Because she also has you. Don't take that from her." he looked up to see if I was lying, which of course I wasn't.

"Alrighty boys ready for your photo shoot?!" the photographer squealed in excitement. We all nodded, and our photo shoot went on.

Kayla's POV:

          After Harry left I tried not to focus on the questions I was asking myself, and tried to focus on television. It didn't work, there was nothing I could do to get those thoughts out of my head. So I decided to text him and ask him. Which I found out was the most stupidest decision I'd even made.

       I pulled out my phone and started to text him. 'Hey, can we talk?'

'Sure, about what?'he replied a couple of minutes later, was he acting stupid or something? He acted like nothing had happened.

'You know what.'

'No, I don't. What?'

'The KISS?!?!' I mentally yelled into the phone, he was really pissing me off.

'Kiss? What kiss? Kayla, this is Zayn. Who did you kiss?!'Shit. I had texted him last night, wondering when there photo shoot was. I thought the last person I texted was Harry! 'Kayla?!'

'No one. I g2g byee!'I texted, then turned off my phone. What if he tells Niall about this?! What will he think? Oh god, Kayla why did you kiss him?! I wanted to, and it felt like I was suppose to. I finally came to a decision, I didn't regret kissing Harry. Not one bit, I was glad we did. And I know he liked it as well, or that's what I hope.

             I spent the rest of the day on my laptop, on tumblr. More and more pictures of me, Harry, and Niall went through my dashboard. One caught my eye, it was a picture of me walking out of the hospital with the boys. Everyone but Niall was happy, and underneath it someone wrote.

"How dare you hurt our baby! Whatever you've done fix it!"

         And I will fix it. I picked up my phone and turned it back on to see that Zayn had practically flooded my message box with, "WHO DID YOU KISS?!?!". I ignored them and went straight to Niall's and me's messages. Making sure I was talking to him, I texted him asking if he would like to get something to eat. It took him an hour to reply.

He had accepted.

I felt a large smile spread across my face when he agreed, it feels like forever since we've talked. And now we were going to his favorite restaurant.  Nando's.

It was about five thirty when he came to pick me up, a smile brightening up his face as I answered our hotel room. I brought him in for a long desired hug, feeling his familiar warmth surround me. I was home. And nobody could replace that, not even Harry, not matter how hard he tried. Niall was the one person who could make all of my problems just disappear, without him even trying.

"Alright Lala, we don't want to take forever. They close in like two hours, we won't have enough time to eat our feast." he said with a chuckle, I released him and took a hold of his hand and dragged him to the elevator. Then we were off to Nando's.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyy guys!! <3 I hope you liked it!! I know it was like super short but, I have school really early tomorrow, so I couldn't write anymore!! Srry!! :( But I'll try to update sometime this week! Check out my joint account!! @Girls41D!! We just posted the third chapter!! :D Go and read it! I will love you forever! The first person who comments on it will get a dedication. Tell me below when you have!!

What was your favorite part? Are you supporting Liall, or Harla?!?! Let me know below!! :D Don't forget to vote, comment (I've said that like a billion times, srry!), and fan! I <3 ya! ;)

<3 Nicole