Chapter 8: Theme Parks, and Ice Cream

A/N: Heyy so I tried to make this a longer chapter!! So I hope you like it and don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!! Thanks a ton! I've had so much support writing this, and I just want to thank everyone who has read, commented, and voted for this story it means A LOT!! So here's the next installment of "Just a Smile"!! :D

Kayla's POV:

"We're what?!" I shouted at the room of boys smiling devilishly at me.

"We're going to a theme park." Harry said happily smiling. What was wrong with him?! It's freezing cold!

"But it's freezing COLD!!" I shouted again, I could just feel the frost bite now.

"Don't worry it's indoors." Liam smiled sweetly.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!" I said slapping Liam on his arm, causing him to make a fake sound of injury.

      After that discussion we all went to get ready but what was really awkward was that all of my stuff was still in Niall's room, so I quickly ran to his room before he could even get up from the couch he was sitting in, and rummaged through my bags until I found my swimsuit and some jeans and a tee shirt. Then ran all the way to Harry's room, I swung the door open and ran and flopped on the bed. I was exhausted, and just layed there for at least ten minutes.

"Someone's exhausted." I heard Harry say coming into the room, I grunted back in response. "Come on let's get ready, together.." I felt his warm hands cup my waist and bring me up to standing. He then took my large tee shirt off exposing my back, and bra. I slipped my new clean shirt, then slipped my pants off and slid on new fresh jeans. I felt his eyes on my ass the whole time, I rolled my eyes and turned to face him.

"Your turn. Strip." I said with a cheeky grin on my face. He chuckled and started to unbutton his shirt, very slowly. "Come on hurry up!" I whined, he was taunting me I could tell. He gave out another chuckle before totally revealing his chiseled abs. Then stripping down to his Calvin Klein underwear, he took some jeans and slipped them on. I got closer and traced the lines of muscle on his chest, I saw goosebumps on his arms as I went into the bathroom to put on some makeup.

   "What took you guys so long?" Zayn asked as me and Harry came down the stairs into the lobby.

"Makeup wasn't working right, but do you really want me to go on and on and on about that?" I said smiling evilly at Zayn, his eyes got big and ran into the van. I earned a solid laugh from every one else.

    Finally we got to the Theme Park, it was as cold as ever, but I was glad to have fun with the boys. More with Harry and Niall than anyone. Harry because well he's.. Harry.. and Niall because I don't want my feelings getting in the way of our friendship. I'm just going to act like nothing happened, and maybe he'll do the same.

"What ride do you want to go on first?" Liam asked, he looked like a little kid in a candy store.

"How do they get rides in here?!" I questioned in disbelief, there were roller coasters, a Ferris wheel, bumper cars, and other sorts of rides.

"The same way they get them into Las Vegas theme parks." Louis stated, causing all of us to laugh.

"Ooo!! I wanna go on "the big drop"!!" I shouted, it was my favorite ride of all time. "Who wants to go?!" No reply, they all just stood their looking at their feet. "Fine, then I'll choose. Zayn and Liam, let's go." I said taking their hands and running all the way to the ride. There wasn't that long of a line since it was a Tuesday and most people would be working or going to school right now, so it only took us about five minutes before we were strapped in and ready to go.