TWELVE

TWELVE

SINCERE

            I awoke to the sound of pots and pans banging together. I'd crept into bed with Jahbria last night after hopping in the shower. I knew she said she needed some space but I paid the bills up in this bitch so I deserved to at least sleep in my own got damn bed.

            I got out of bed after stretching and yawning. I still couldn't get over the events of last night. Amethyst and I couldn't happen again.

            How in the hell can you disappear for three years, have my jit, then come back and tell me you still love me?

            She confused the hell out of me with her actions and I wished she would've just kept it real with me for the jump. I headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a piss.

            Afterwards I rushed downstairs when I heard Jahbria yelling. It sounded as if she dropped something.

            When I got downstairs, Jahbria looked up at me with a sneer. On the floor, next to her feet was a picture of the two of us. The picture frame was now shattered and Jahbria instantly ran towards me slapping me in the face, neck, and arms. I grabbed both of her hands and pinned her up against the nearest wall.

            "Let go of me!" She continued to try and get out of my firm grip but she failed at doing do.

            "No why the hell are you hitting on me?

            "Just get your hands off me Sin. I told you I needed space from seeing your face. Clearly you don't follow instructions too well because you came home late last night and crept your ass into bed with me."

            "Man, fuck all that I need space bull shit. I pay the bills in this fucking crib. That's why I came home."

            "I don't give a damn how many bills you pay. You had sex with your baby mama and I decided to stay with your cheating ass so I felt like I deserved for you to at least respect my wishes."

            "I get it, and I'm sorry but I wanted to sleep next to you last night."

            Jahbria pulled away from me. Are you fucking serious? If I want space, you should give it to me!"

             "Look bae I'm sorry." Jahbria had her back to me with her arms folded across her chest. "Look at me please."

            "I can't Sincere. I just can't."

            "You can't what? Look at me?"

            "No! Every time I do I can still see the fucking pleasure on your face from when you were fucking yo baby mama!"

            "Can you please calm down?"

            "You know what, if you won't give me space then I'll leave."

            Jahbria took off walking to our bedroom. I followed her even though I knew this conversation was going nowhere.

            I never cheated on a woman before so didn't know how to go about this situation especially after realizing that I had feelings for the both of them.

            I yanked Jahbria to me by grabbing the back of her blue pajama pants. She spun around and glared at me.

            "You want some head?"

Jahbria looked at me as if I had thirty heads sprouting from my body. I was offering her some of this good tongue to take her mind off things.

            "Excuse me?"