~2~ Code White

Cameron POV
~Edited~

The first thing I noticed was that the guys that were in front of me had guns. And they were being pointed at someone. Then, I realized that these guys couldn't see me. Thank god. I made sure to keep it that way by hiding behind a random giant can I found close to me.

They were asking some guy where their money was. Their guns were pointed at him to try to scare him into submission and honestly, I was more terrified than that guy seemed to be. He actually didn't look scared at all, he looked relatively... calm. My guess is he'd been in this type of situation before.

After a couple of minutes of listening, I suddenly heard someone whisper "Boo!" in my ear. 

I almost screamed because of how much that scared me but I managed to suppress it. I turned around and I was met with the most beautiful hazel/brown eyes I'd ever seen. The girl who they belonged to was wearing a black leather jacket, a dark gray graphic tee, and black ripped jeans.

She had an amused smirk when she realized how flustered I was and I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say. 

What would these people do to me if they found me? 

She looked around my age and I only hoped I could convince her to help me.

Once I gathered my bearings and realized where I was and how dangerous this was, I quickly went to say something but she beat me to it.

"So I take it you aren't supposed to be here?" She questioned the smirk from earlier still on her face.

"Uhh... no. Not exactly." I replied extremely nervous.

"How'd you even find this place? We're so far hidden away from everything." She narrowed her eyes, looking at me suspiciously.

I didn't answer immediately because I wasn't really sure how I got there. I just ran without paying attention to where I was going. Probably not the best idea, but nothing like this has ever happened.

When I didn't answer after a while her eyes widened and she started rambling.

"You didn't follow anyone here, did you? Oh god if Tyson finds out someone was followed here he'd be so mad. Oh no, this is bad. What if-"

I quickly cut her off, "No I didn't follow anyone. I just... found it."

"Well I know that isn't true." She shot back with a scoff.

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean by that is that we're extremely far out and hidden... no one just finds this place unless they know where it is and know how to get here. Somehow I don't believe you just found this place."

I thought about that for a second and realized that there was no way I was going to convince these people that I didn't follow anyone. I was going to die. This was it for me. There's nothing I can do about it.

There were so many things I didn't get to do! So many people I never got to meet! I've always wanted to meet Missy Elliot, does this mean I'll never get my chance? Well, I guess this is it. Goodbye cruel world. I would still try though, even if it was to no avail. For Missy.

"I know how fishy it sounds, really I do, but I didn't follow anyone here," I replied hastily.

"Oh, okay," she looked at me with an expression that said she didn't believe me at all.

"Well, I could just call Tyson over here, inform him that someone who isn't supposed to be here is here and knows way too much. Maybe he'll spare you, but... maybe he won't." She shrugged her shoulders at me. "You'll have much better luck with me but it seems you don't want to cooperate so... Ty-!"

I quickly cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth. We were both crouched down and so it was an awkward position and I was sure I was going to fall down at any second, but I couldn't let her risk my life.

"Ok, ok, please listen to me! I didn't follow anyone. I mean, what reason would I even have to follow anyone?? I'm a white boy in a rich school why would I want to know anything about a gang? This will only complicate my life and I don't need complications, so please please please let me go and I promise, I swear that I won't tell anyone." I whisper-ranted to her. I was praying that she believed me. The way I was speaking made me sound like a 5-year-old begging for candy but I honestly didn't care. I just didn't want to die.

She motioned for me to take my hand off her mouth and I quickly did.

She glared at me before she said, "Rich white boy huh? What school do you go to?"

I was surprised that out of all things she could ask me she chose this but I quickly brushed it off and answered her question.

"Crestview High..."

"Woah. Interesting..." She trailed off in thought. "What's your name? Your parents have to own a business or something."

"Cameron Black", I replied. "And yes, Black Boutique."

Her eyes flashed with recognition as she said "Isn't that the really expensive clothes store? The one that sells clothes for like, famous people?"

"The one and only," I replied with a smirk.

She looked at me for a while when something that looked like realization passed over her face.

She mumbled something quickly that sounded like sorry and proceeded to kick over a can.

Everyone in the building looked over to us and once she had everyone's attention she yelled, "Code white!!!"

Then suddenly all guns were pointed in my direction.

A/N
Hi guys! How'd you like this chapter?

After this is when all the interesting stuff happened I hope you guys like the little cliffhanger I put there.

I still can't believe that I'm actually posting this for people to see woah. Lololol

Bye loves!~
Syd.