~10~ It's 5:10 P.M.

Cameron POV
~Edited~

"It was never our plan to kill you."

I looked at Anna like she was crazy.

"Wait, what?!"

She just smirked at me smugly and walked ahead of me into the room. I wanted so bad to grab her, bring her into a room and ask her as many questions as possible, but I couldn't. She had already walked into the room and was waiting for me.

Anna and I each sat down in a chair across from Tyson. Surprisingly, he was sitting behind a desk with some papers on it.

I'm not sure why, but I wasn't expecting the leader of a gang to be sitting behind a desk like he was the CEO of some big-name company. Actually... nevermind, I am sure why.

I assumed that this was the desk the boss used for whatever company used to own this building.

We sat down and Tyson looked at us expectantly.

I was still absolutely terrified even though most people, especially Tyson, were pretty kind to me when I first met them.

Anna also just told me that they weren't actually planning on murdering me and that's great and all. It calms down my nerves a little bit, but that doesn't mean I'm not still terrified of them.

"We have some information for you Tyson," Anna said to break the silence after a few minutes. She probably got the memo that I was still scared and wasn't going to be the first one to talk.

"And this information is...?" He asked raising an eyebrow at the two of us.

I gulped, mustered up all the courage I had, and explained to him what happened. "Well my friends, Elizabeth Kings and Carter Hearst, are both in this... "club" for school. As you know the Kings' family and the Hearst family are two of the highest and most important families in whatever scandal is going on. They're the ones we have to Target if we want to find out any information."

"So... we followed them to this school club of theirs," Anna said taking over for me, probably because she sensed how uncomfortable I was. "When we got there we heard them talking about a drug. A really dangerous drug that could kill anyone that uses it and everyone around them who smells it."

She then explained to him the effects of the drug and what it can do to you. She explained what she thinks they're doing with it and also what happened during the meeting.

After she was finished Tyson looked extremely distressed.

"Is that why?... She could have found out... and maybe even..." Tyson mumbled to himself.

She? Who's she and what happened to her? I'm so confused. I had so many questions but no one seemed to want to give me the answers.

"Cameron."

I jumped out of my daze when I heard Tyson call my name.

"I want you and Anna to keep going to these meetings, see what more you can find."

He then turned his attention over to Anna.

"If it's necessary to understand something Anna, I give you permission to tell him about...her and about what happened. But only if absolutely necessary."

"I understand Ty, I know how you are."

He gave her a sad smile and turned away, focusing his attention back on me.

"I want you to find out exactly what they're doing with the weed and where they're getting it from, anything you can figure out. I want you to record it as well, the police won't take our word for anything, and these people are good at covering up their dirty business."