~5~ Crazy Ex's

Cameron POV
~Edited~

I woke up the next morning a little earlier than usual and told my sister that I was going to have to drop her off earlier too. I got dressed and quickly dropped off Camille at her middle school.

I drove over to Anna's house using the address she gave me this morning. When I got there I realize she was being serious when she said she was pretty well off. She had a good-sized house that looked like it took a good amount of money to maintain.

I texted her to let her know I was there and less than 5 minutes later she was in my car and we were off.

"So any crazy ex's I need to worry about?" Anna asked to break the silence.

"Crazy ex's?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, ex-girlfriends that might get mad at me for even looking at you. I mean we're going to be spending a lot of time together so I just want to know If I'm going to be attacked."

I laughed at the fact that she thought that people would attack her for me.

"Nope, I do have a girlfriend though. I'll explain to her that we're just friends and hopefully she'll be fine."

"Oh yeah! I forgot about her. But anyways, 'hopefully' means she's definitely going to try to kill me. I'll keep an eye out." I laughed as we got to school.

I walked in and showed Anna where my locker was. I offered to help her figure out where her's was, but she denied any and all help coming from me. She said something about "being able to handle it on her own."

While I was waiting for her to figure it out I saw Lizzy.

I hadn't talked to her since the fight yesterday and I hate not talking to her that long. It seemed she didn't really care, seeing as she was extremely interested in feeling the biceps of one of my teammates.

"Hey babe, what's up? You didn't answer any of my texts?" I said approaching her and whoever the guy was.

She looked at me as though I was bothering her and not a concerned boyfriend.

"Sometimes I just don't want to answer you. Is that such a crime?"

"No, but-"

I was cut off by the vibration of my phone.

Need help, meet me at your locker. ~A
7:04

I smirked and quickly said, "I'm so sorry, but I have to go Lizzy."

She didn't even reply before resuming whatever conversation she was having with the random guy.

I was half expecting her to get jealous or mad when I just left her like that but she didn't even care. If I'm being honest right now, that really hurt.

I saw Anna standing by my locker and tried to brighten up my mood. She didn't do anything to me. She doesn't deserve any rude treatment right now.

"Well, well, well, I see someone realized that they can't do everything on their own and they need help from the master," I said pointing to myself with a cocky smirk.

"What? Hardly. I actually did find the locker... It's just..." She trailed off.

"What is it that you need help with Anna?" I asked.

She didn't respond.

"Come on, just say it." I urged.

"Nope! Nevermind, I shouldn't have even brought it up I'll figure it out on my own."