🧼Clean🧼

Castiel had successfully tracked down the creature, and had tried torturing it for answers, using the blade to carve at it. The creature didn't crack, and Castiel stabbed it in the heart, leaving the thing to melt into a black puddle. He frowned, unsatisfied that he didn't find out what it was or what it wanted. He found himself appearing back in the room, but he wasn't exactly looking, or smelling the best.

   Dean shifted in the bed, suddenly feeling the presence of someone else in the room. His back was turned, but he prayed it was Castiel. Dean had stopped sleeping with a gun under his pillow because he almost shot Sam once.

   "Dean." Castiel said, looking at Dean. Dean sat up, and turned around to face Cas. A smile spread across his face before he realized the black blood covering the angels clothes and hands. 

  "Cas, what happened?" Dean asked, his voice groggy. Castiel just shrugged off his trench coat, letting it fall the the hardwood floor. 

   "It did not tell me what it was or why it was here, but I killed it." Castiel said, his expression stern. He was angry he got no answers, what if they ran into another one? 

   "Don't worry about it Cas, at least it won't hurt anyone else. Go take a shower, I'll get your clothes washed." Dean offered, slipping off the bed and to his feet. Castiel was about to protest but looked at himself, black blood covering his hands, so instead he just nodded, walking towards the bathroom. 

  "I will place them outside the door once I undress." Castiel said, opening the bathroom door and slipping inside. He stripped of the suit he wore and opened the door a crack, placing the clothes on the floor. Dean blushed from the idea of Castiel being undressed, but instead distracted himself by focusing on washing the clothes. He picked up the angels usual garments and walked to the community laundry room to wash the clothing. 

  Castiel sighed as he turned the faucet, hot water sprouting from the shower head. He stepped inside, letting the water wash over his body. The blood that rinsed off mixed in with the water, making it a grey colour as it circled down the drain. Cas spent a few minutes washing his face and body, making sure that he got all of the unknown beings remains off.

  Castiel stepped out of the shower, he had been in there for about a half hour doing nothing but thinking. He wrapped a towel around his waist and drying his hair a little. As he exited the now steamy room, Castiel noticed that Dean wasn't back yet, assuming he was going to stay at the laundry room until it was done. Castiel threw on the boxers from last night, knowing they weren't dirty, and sat down on the couch, the T.V. turning to a random channel when he turned it on. 

   Dean waited for the dryer to beep and gathered the clothes, the warmth from the freshly dry clothes heating up his arms and chest. He walked out of the laundry room and made his way back to his room to give Cas his clothes. 

   "Thank you Dean." Castiel said as Dean places the angels clothes on the bed. Castiel got up and folded them, putting them to the side to wear tomorrow. Dean just smiled, glad he could help. He walked over to the side table of the bed and grabbed the phone he left there.

   "I suppose you're not hungry?" Dean asked, cocking a brow at the brunette. Castiel shook his head, because he wasn't, but he still wanted to eat with Dean.

  "I'm not exactly hungry, but I'd like to eat if that's alright." Castiel said quietly, looking to the Winchester. Dean just nodded, and handed a menu of a Chinese food place to Cas. He typed in the restaurant number and after a few rings got a response. Dean said his order, then repeated Castiels as he was told it. The order was approximately half an hour. Dean texted Sam, telling him to come over to his room. 

   "Thank you Dean, for getting me food despite me not needing it." Castiel said thankfully, smiling at Dean. Dean just brushed it off as nothing, setting his phone back onto the table. Sam showed up a few minutes later. His hair was damp, so Dean figured that he had just taken a shower.

   "Hey Cas, how'd it go?" Sam questioned, sitting down on a chair near the couch. Castiel just looked at him for a moment before responding.

   "I killed it, but I do not know what it is." Cas said, his mood changing again. Dean just walked behind him against the back of the couch and placed a hand on the celestial beings shoulder, signalling that he didn't have to worry about it. Sam watched as his brother became so soft before the angel. It was rare to see Dean so relaxed, other then when he was drunk off his ass that is.

   "The good thing is it's not hurting anyone else." Sam said reassuringly, giving Castiel a soft smile. Cas just nodded, understanding that it was okay. There was a knock on the door and Dean rushed to get it, it was the Chinese food.

   "$48.38." The delivery man said plainly, obviously exhausted. Dean handed him a fifty and took the food, closing the door quickly. He set the food on the table and took it out.

   "I got you something too Sammy don't worry." Dean said with a playful smirk, handing his brother his own food. Castiel stood up and got his before returning to his cushion on the couch.
"Okay so whose ready for a celebratory movie night?" Dean said happily, in a much better mood then he had been in for years. The angel really did something to him. 

   "I am ready for that." Cas said, a sheepish smile on his face. Dean sat down beside Castiel, but not too close to him. Sam just nodded along, and turned his attention to the T.V. Dean picked a horror movie, an old Frankenstein film, but they both enjoyed it so had no issue rewatching it.
After two more movies, Sam was asleep in his chair and Dean was cuddled up to Cas, himself also growing sleepy. Cas just smiled, picking Dean up bridal style and moving him to the bed. He returned to move Sam to the couch, knowing that he would grow sore shoulders if he slept in the chair all night. The last thing he did was switch off the T.V. and then proceeded to join Dean in bed. He laid on his back, in a comfortable position, and closed his eyes, letting his mind wander. He felt Dean come close and cuddle up to him, a smile spread across the angels face.
Castiel decided in that moment what he wanted to do. He decided to give his grace for Dean Winchester.