🍔Diner🍔

Dean fought back tears that threatened to spill over as he drove. He didn't have a destination, and he had no set time to head back. For now, it was just him and Baby, and that's all he needed.

Why had he been so cruel to Castiel? There could've been so many other, better, ways to go about it. Instead be lashed out and worded it as horrible as he could. Why did he always push away the people he cared about? Why couldn't he just let himself be happy for once? He knew he didn't have to kick Cas out of the room either, it would have been better if he hadn't, then they could have talked when Dean returned. Instead the angel was tossed out to stay with Sam. Oh chuck.. Sammy. He had to witness that.. God what must he be thinking right now? He already knew that Dean wasn't the best person out there, but that outburst what unnecessary.

Dean can't take anymore of his inner dialogue, instead reaching a hand down to turn up the speaker, one of his cassettes booming through the stereo. Baby races down an empty road, driving smoothly along the weathered concrete road. Dean sighs as he reaches an impasse, deciding that it'd be best for him to head back. He needed to see Cas, to explain why he said the things he said, to apologize. But what would come after that? Even if Cas did forgive him, his point of his lifestyle being that of one without romance was true. They wouldn't get off Scott free, not for long.

As Baby pulled to a halt in the parking spot she had been in a few hours ago, Dean looked nervously to Sams room door. It was roughly three in the morning, how long had he been driving? Dean shut off the engine to the Impala and climbed out, closing the door behind him. He made his way slowly to the light door and grabbed the knob, taking a deep breath and opening it.

To his surprise, both men were awake, but the scene that lay before Deans eyes wasn't a pleasant one to his heart. Two very shocked, very disheveled looking men stood before him. Castiel was sat on the bed, shirtless, and his brown hair was messy and tangled. Sam was standing, fully dressed but his hair in the same state as the angels. For a moment no one said anything, Sams eyes filled with fear, Castiels with an unreadable expression, and Deans with tears. It wasn't hard to figure out what was going on, especially with Castiel being shirtless, everything was in the open. Including the dark love marks that littered his chest. Castiel raced to retrieve the black tee he had previously been wearing, but obviously that would do nothing.

"What the fuck?!" Dean shouted, the motel room now slammed shut behind him. One night, he left them alone after a fight for one night, and they screw? How could his own brother do something like that? And Castiel, who shouldn't have even thought to want that. The whole time Dean worried about if Castiel was okay and the whole time feeling guilty, Castiel was over here, fucking Sam without a care?!

"Dean! Shit.. Its not what you think man.." Sam started, but everyone knew those words were untrue. They had been caught, simple as that.

"Dean I apologize I-"

Dean turned to face the angel who tried forming a sentence, obviously not expecting to have to deal with his actions. Before he could say more, Dean cut him off, having words of his own. "You apologize? You apologize?! What am I? Some emotional fucktoy you can act lovey with and then the minute it gets rough you go and fuck someone else?" Dean shouted, tears forming in the corners of his eyes as his emotions grew ten-fold. "You disgust me Castiel. And to think that you'd agree to it you fucking bitch." Dean seethed, turning to face his brother, whose face was painted with shame and fear. Dean smiled sadly, turning to face Castiel once more. "Good thing I told you to come here huh? Perfect way to blow off steam, glad you didn't do it in my fucking bed." Dean said, sounding calm, but both Sam and Castiel knew that he was far from it.

Dean stormed out of the motel room, back into his car and sped off, back onto the roads he had just gotten off of. The problem now was that he had nowhere to go. And since he didn't know anyone nearby, he called up his new friend, hoping she would have time to listen to him do the exact thing he usually tried not to do, be emotional and vulnerable.

He held the phone to his ear, hearing the soft voice agree to meet him at a twenty-four hour diner as she wasn't far away. Dean barely knew her, but she was his best bet right now, and had he gotten drunk enough, he'd had told anyone. So Dean took off down the highway, driving to the next town where she was staying, tears still falling down his cheeks every now and then.

About a half an hour later he pulled into a lonely little diner off the way of a busy street. He noticed a few people seated through the big open window across the front of the small building. Given the time in the morning, he was surprised that there were even six people there. He noticed her seated at a small table, a coffee cup in hand as she stared at her phone. Dean parked and got out, taking paced steps up to the front door, opening it hesitantly. Should he even be here? It was too late now, the bell that hung above the door dinged and everyone attention had turned to see the new night owl that walked in. He couldn't run away now.

Dean noticed most of the people seated at the worn down tables were teenagers, all with books or laptops to keep them company. Two people shared a nacho plate, probably a couple with the way they looked at each other. The next pair of people wore mostly brown, hippie like clothing, they were sat across from each other, doing word searches, chattering quietly. There was a person by themselves typing away on their laptop. Then he landed his eyes where she was seated and made his way over, his gaze fixed on that of the ground. He slipped into the booth and sighed.

"So, wanna explain why you called me at three thirty in the morning?"The blonde questioned, finalizing a text before placing her phone down and taking a sip of her coffee. Dean ran a hand through his hair, unsure of where to start.