💔Sorry❤️

Dean sighed as he finished off his cup of coffee, he had explained everything to her. He had explained the plan to run away to the UK, and the argument, and walking in on what he saw. He told Anna everything, and he desperately needed her advice.

"Dean... do you love Castiel?" Anna asked, her attitude turning more soft. Dean hadn't thought about that. Well not much anyway. He knew he had feelings for Cas, but did he love him? He liked when the angel smiled, and he didn't like being away from him. He always found a way to connect the angel in conversations, and everything reminded him of the angel in one way or another. And despite him feeling so hurt and betrayed by the angel, he missed him, and just wanted to be held by him.

"Yes.. I do." Dean answered, knowing it was true.

"You hurt Cas, when you left you probably broke his heart. He doesn't know human emotions, and you left without explaining anything you were feeling. Castiel doesn't even have all the emotions that you do, so that also adds an issue. More even, he doesn't understand emotions. My guess is that he needed a distraction from the pain you left him with. I don't doubt that it was just a mistake, I don't think he meant to hurt you either, but to be fair, you did say he wasn't your boyfriend." Anna said, hoping her advice would be good, but also adding in the last part because he knew that Dean needed to keep that in mind. She knew that Dean loved Cas without having to ask, and she knew they would get through this. "Just talk to him Dean." She finished, smiling slightly at him.

"Thank you Anna.." Dean said, his voice sounding sort of defeated. He got up, kissed her on the forehead (platonically) and placed a twenty on the table, swiftly walking out after. Anna smiled to herself, picking her phone back up. Those two were definitely soulmates, no doubt in her mind about that. She packed up her wallet and keys, shoving her phone into her pocket before leaving, heading back to her motel room.

Dean sighed when he finally made it back to the motel. It was about seven in the morning now, and he hoped Castiel was back in Deans room so he didn't have to face Sam. He pushed the small room key into the knob and twisted it open, pushing open the door at the same time.

"Dean..." Castiel said softly, looking up at the males entry, his eyes puffy and red. Had he been crying?

"Castiel we need to talk.." Dean said, gently closing the door, locking it as well. He didn't want anyone to walk in uninvited.

"Dean I'm sor-" Castiel began, trying to do what he knew he should, and what he wanted to do, apologize. Instead Dean cut him off, walking more into the room and setting Baby's keys down in the table.

"I want to talk first.. I suck at this touchy feely shit so I'll make it simple. I'm sorry for what I said, both when I left and when I.. you know.. I was angry and I didn't think before I spoke. I know I hurt you, and I'm sorry. I love you." Dean said, not raising his eyes to meet Castiels. Cas was standing now, but he didn't move forward, waiting for Dean to make that initiative.

"I'm the one who slept with Sam.. I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry. It didn't mean anything to me, and he wasn't you. I was just hurt and I wasn't thinking straight, it was a stupid mistake, and I apologize." Castiel said, his eyes growing watery again, he seemed to be feeling so many emotions despite not being supposed to do so. Dean cringed at the first part, trying to ignore it for now. He looked up, meeting Castiels eyes from a few feet away. Dean smiled sadly, walking forward, slowly raising his hands to the angels cheeks, wiping the tears that fell with his thumb.

"I should've told you how I was feeling instead of getting angry and pushing you away, I'm sorry." Dean said. Castiel just shook his head, sniffling slightly before speaking.

"It's alright, could we talk about it now?" The angel asked, hesitantly raising his hands to Deans waist, placing them on him softly. Dean nodded, before bring himself closer, hugging Castiel. His arms wrapped around to behind Castiels neck, sitting limply there. Castiel hugged him back tightly, glad to be holding his angel.

"Talk to me baby.." Castiel said gently, feeling Dean hide his face in the crook of his neck.

"I just know that the life me and Sammy live isn't one that we can just get away from.. and it's dangerous.. I could get hurt at any point, or die. Hell it wouldn't be the first time." Dean said, trying his best to hold back tears that threatened to spill over his lightly freckles cheeks. "I just don't want you to get hurt because of something that we can't avoid." He finished, a fear tears making their way from the corner of his eye.

   "Dean, I live this life with you, I know what happens. I know we can't escape it, and we don't have to. I just want to be with you, whatever happens will happen, but we need to just enjoy now." Castiel reassured, drawing circles with his thumbs on the small of Deans back. He backed away slightly, attempting to look at Dean in the face. The angel raised his hands to cup Deans cheeks, looking him straight in the eyes, a small smile painted across his lips. "Whatever happens, I love you, and I just want to be happy with you for as long as I can." He concluded, wiping away the slightly taller males tears. Dean nodded, and smiled sadly, raising his gaze to meet Castiels.

   "I just don't want to lose you.." Dean whimpered, mentally slapping himself for being so emotional. He hated being so vulnerable, even if it was Cas.

   "You won't lose me." Castiel said sweetly, his features softening. "Can I kiss you?" Castiel asked, not sure if he should. Not sure if Dean was comfortable with it. But to the brunettes surprise, Dean nodded, biting his lip gently to suppress another sob. Butterflies made their way into Castiels stomach as he team his hand through the back of Deans hair, bringing their faces closer together. Deans arms were still limply rested on Castiels shoulders, and he moved his hands to entangle them in the angels longer then normal hair. He needed a haircut.

   The two were slow to close the space between them, being so gentle as if they were afraid they'd break one another. It was sweet and passionate, filled with the love they held for one another. It was perfect.