-11-

"W-well m-my quirk depends o-on on the p-person but I can i-induce a s-short illusion that's very r-realistic and i-if the person b-believes it to a d-degree then i-it c-can harm them p-physically," Izuku explained his quirk to the group during lunch since Eijiro and Denki both saw it this time and were amazed.

"How come we didn't find out about this until now!?" Eijiro asked the smaller boy, filled with excitement. Izuku shrugged.

"I'm j-just not that n-noticeable, I'm al-always described as plain-looking. It doesn't bother me though s-since I don't get p-picked on in the halls." Izuku shrugged, playing with his apple. Denki and Eijiro looked at each other discreetly, eyes showing concern before they heard angry muttering about 'some fucker' and Katsuki come over slamming down his tray, not even bothering to be careful since his hands were wrapped up but he could still feel the pain. The table looked at him confused before Mina spoke up.

"What's got your panties in a twist blondie?" Katsuki glared at the bubblegum colored girl.

"Why didn't any of you fuckers tell me how flirty Peppermint boy was?!" Katsuki growled as he aggressively bit a chunk out the red apple he had on his tray. They all looked surprised, not believing what had come out of the blonde's mouth. Shouto Todoroki being flirty? They thought it was impossible since he was always so dark and brooding, no one thought that he could ever be any other emotions.

"What are you talking about?" Mina asked once again, her interests piqued. Katsuki soon realized that no one in the group knew what he was talking about and he felt a blush rise to his cheeks.

"Nope, nevermind, I'm gonna go to my room" Katsuki got up and left the table, ignoring the hollers coming from the rowdy table. The blonde stuck his bandaged hands into his front pockets and wore a scowl on his face, feeling exhausted as he made it to his dorm. He fell onto a bed and dozed off.

~

Hitoshi excused himself from the table and made his way out in the hall. He never really liked crowded places and today he was feeling extra disgusted with himself so he needed to breathe Hitoshi ran his hand through his indigo hair and huffed.

The purple-haired boy dreaded the next Friday and hugged his sides as if to comfort himself. He closed his eyes and almost fell asleep against the wall.

"Had enough of your goofy little friends?" Hitoshi's eyes shot open and stared at the scarred male who had an amused grin dancing on his lips. Hitoshi just blinked, too tired to give Dabi the time of day. Sure he may be strong but Hitoshi could care less when he has on his metal band.

Dabi visibly pouts as the boy continues to ignore him. The black-haired male rolls his eyes before he leans in to murmur in his ear.

"I know your secret." And with that Dabi left, leaving a shaken Hitoshi. He thought he was so fucking careful so nobody knew. He quickly kicked off the wall and caught up with Dabi. 

"Hold the hell up, what do you think you know?" Hitoshi grabs Dabi's shirt and pushes him against the wall. Sure, he may be an inch or two shorter than him but Hitoshi would not risk having people find out.

"Kinky." Hitoshi glared at him and Dabi held up his hands.

"Hey, I won't tell anyone no need to get so violent kitten." Dabi winked and The violet-eyed male huffed. The bell shrieked around the halls and Hitoshi decided to just let him go and he'll deal with it later. He stalked off, returning to the classroom.

Everyone sat in their desks once the bell rang and Aizawa took roll.

"Where's Katsuki?" Aizawa asked.

"He's not feeling well." Hitoshi lied, knowing that he's probably fallen asleep. Aizawa nodded but still felt he should send a student to go check on him.

"Shouto, go check on your roommate, you'll be excused for today's lessons." Shouto nodded actually feeling excited to take care of the blonde. Shouto has grown to like him more, whether it was because he was attracted to him cause he was attractive or if it was because the blonde was so unique and he wanted to learn more about him.

~

Sorry for the short chapter I've been working on other books and planning a new book to start after finishing Pikachu