-12-

Shoto watched the blonde as he slept, he seemed to be having a nightmare by the way his scrunched up and how he moved restlessly from time to time. Shoto didn't know if he should wake the blonde or not, he didn't want him to be upset with him so he let him sleep.

But he guessed that was the wrong move when Katsuki woke up and attacked the first thing he saw, which was Shouto. The two-toned male landed on the floor with a thud with the blonde on top of him looking like a feral animal trapped in a cage. Shouto was shocked that he was put down so easily. Katsuki came to his senses and shook his head and quickly got off of his attractive roommate. 

"Sorry, that happens sometimes," Katsuki muttered under his breath as he stood up and sat on his bed ignoring the dark thoughts from his nightmare. Shouto lifted himself off the floor with a groan.

"If I had known I was going to be attacked by my roommate I wouldn't have come check on you." Shouto rubbed the back of his head and sat down on his own bed. Katsuki rubbed his eyes tiredly and placed a scowl on his face. He didn't like being vulnerable and deemed weak.

"Well then why did you?" Katsuki snapped defensively as he wrapped his arms around his legs.

"Aizawa told me to."

"And why would you listen to him?"

"Believe it or not he's actually a great teacher."

"Bullshit, all teachers are assholes." Shouto rolled his eyes.

"This one isn't."

"Whatever you say Icyhot." Katsuki rolled his eyes back at him. Every time Katsuki had a teacher they never tried to help him, they always just sent him to detention without asking why he was acting out and he thought it was complete bullshit. They could've helped him from getting away from that scum. Katsuki shook his head and went back to glare at his roommate. 

They sat in silence, even after the bell rang and it was chaotic in the halls, they were still silent. Katsuki thought it over and over in his head before he decided to ask Shouto.

"Why is everyone scared of you and your brother?" He waited patiently as he lay in his uncomfortable bed. Shouto turned onto his side and stared at Katsuki while he talked.

"Well, when we first got here we tried to burn down the school. They had to keep us drugged in our rooms so we didn't kill anyone and after we had calmed down. We still got into a bunch of fights." Shouto shrugged and Kat wondered if he's killed, anyone. Probably has. Katsuki nodded.

"My turn, why do you get into fights all the time?" Kat scowled, he knew why people picked on him and it bugged the hell out of him.

"It's because these assholes think I'm weak just cause I'm short and apparently short people can't beat their asses!" The blonde vents. Shouto deadpanned.

"I thought it was cause your cute." The blonde's eyes widen as he sputters for a second before he just glares at the grinning male. 

"Fuck you candy cane!" He stood up and left the room, slamming the door with extra effect. How could that a hole say that?  He keeps fucking with his feelings. Katsuki huffed and walked around the dark halls, not even realizing it was past curfew. Katsuki didn't even notice he had people following him since he was arguing with himself inside his head. He did realize when they hit him over the head with a heavy object and began to beat the shit out of him. It didn't help that there were at least 4 people hitting and kicking him as he tried to stand. The last thing he could remember is getting kicked in the face, but not before he managed to scratch one of them on the arm.

~

Hitoshi yawned and ignored the knocks on his door as he read his book, it was at the interesting part. Then the person knocked again, louder and more persistent and purple-haired male groaned and got out of his bed. Swinging open his door to yell at the person who disturbed his midnight reading, only to find Dabi leaning against the door frame.

Hitoshi gave him one look before trying to close the door on the creep. Sadly, Dabi had put his foot between the door and the doorframe.

"I'm truly hurt, how could you ever ignore me?" Dabi grinned mischievously at the shorter male. Hitoshi rolled his eyes being extra cautious around the male.

"What do you want?" He glared at Dabi, still not letting him inside his dorm. 

"I wanna know how you did it. Exactly. I know it's probably because of your quirk but for every weekend every year since it's impressive." Hitoshi's words got caught in his throat, trying to think of an excuse or how he had it all wrong but he couldn't think fast enough so he let out a sigh and opened his door wide enough for Dabi to come in. Dabi smiled in triumph and walked into the room with a slight slouch.

~

I'm sorry this is short but I wanted to get you guys a chapter as soon as possible since I was moving for the whole week and we didn't have wifi so I couldn't write or post. But thank you for the comments they're great xD