Chapter 3: The Wedding

In the morning, we wake in each other's arms, and I have missed this feeling. Having my husband's body, up against mine and the sensation of every inch of him touching my skin, is a great way to start the day. Then, there is a soft kiss on my neck and his breath on my shoulder, with a little bite.

"Are you awake my lady?" He whispers in my ear.

I reply while reaching behind me, "Yes my love, I'm awake and you seem rather enamored this fine day."

"Oh baby, you have no idea." He answers while slipping under the blankets.

During that mind-blowing moment, there is a soft knock at the door.

Ella says from the other side, "Are you guys ready yet? The wedding starts in 20 minutes."

"Oh my God, nope... But we will be, little one. Go on down and have some cereal." I shout as Talion flips the covers off the bed.

Running into the shower, I have no idea what to wear, but at least it's casual. Quickly washing my body, I hop out as Talion gets in.

With a quick kiss, he says, "Good Morning my love. We will have to finish that later, but I left something special for you on the bed."

Wondering what he has done, I smile and finish blow-drying my hair while brushing my teeth simultaneously. Can't believe I overslept, but we both needed last night to happen. Talion seemed tense. A lot has gone on and knowing we have a new bundle of joy on the way is exciting, but also has had my mind spinning. I'm sure it's weighing on him and the fact that our twins will be 11 years older than the baby once it's born. I know that thought has been on my mind.

Walking out into our room, I see a beautiful sundress on the bed. It's lavender with a soft floral pattern, and it looks lovely. While putting it on over my head, the dress fits perfectly. I love the plunging neckline and the slit up to my thigh. It's sexy and fun, yet tasteful.

"Wow, you look hot, Mrs. Astaroth," Talion says, as I spin around to see my handsome, naked, and wet husband standing there looking drop-dead gorgeous.

I reply with a giggle, "Why thank you, Mr. Astaroth, and may I say that your birthday suit looks delectable. Get dressed or I might just pounce on you."

Walking down the stairs, I see that my kids are dressed and ready to go.

They look perfect, and I'm glad we stopped to get them something to wear on the walk back from dinner. This Safety Zone is like living on a 5-star cruise ship, without seasickness. Part of me never wants to leave, but we can't stay here forever.

"You look so pretty, mommy!" Ella says while taking my hand.

I reply, "So do you! Wow, we have some beautiful kids, huh dad?"

Talion smiles and says, "Thank God they look like their mom. Here, Luke, let me fix your tie and you can fix mine. I can never get it straight while looking in the mirror."

Walking over to his dad, they help each other and both have big smiles on their faces. It's quite a sight to see. My children seem truly happy. I've missed them so much and today we will start a new life together.

Entering the chapel as a family, Luke squeezed my hand and I say softly, "You are fine and dad will be right here with you, the entire time."

Only a few people have arrived for the ceremony, but she said it would be casual.

Talion kisses me on the cheek and takes the kids to their seats as I go off to find Lori. Not knowing where she would be, I ask the pianist, and she points me to a room in the back.