7 | Painting

- l i l a -

"Lila?"

I heard the familiar voice of my brother exactly when the blonde was two steps away from me.

I turned around to see the twins entering the cafeteria.

"What happened?" Xander asked coming over and standing beside me while I could feel Xavier's burning gaze on my back.

Before I could answer, the blonde guy interrupted.

"You know this bit-"

"Complete that and I'll make sure you won't be able to utter another word in your life again." Xavier snapped for the entire cafeteria to listen.

Wait, did he just stand up for me?

I turned around to see Xavier shooting daggers at the blonde. His eyes widened in shock and he nodded like an obedient dog.

"What happened Lila?" Xavier asked, his eyes a bit softened. Well, as soft as Xavier Alfonso's icy cold eyes could be.

"I was waiting for you guys when this dude started yelling at me for. . . standing here?"

"Did you want something?" Xander asked softly but not before giving his friend another death glare.

"Yeah, Victor didn't give me the lunch money." I whispered so that only the twins could hear.

"Come with us. We'll buy you the lunch."

Five minutes later, I was sitting on the popular's table between Xander and Xavier while everyone went back to what they were doing.

You could still hear faint whispering and I knew they was talking about the scene they had just witnessed moments ago.

"So Xander, won't you introduce me to your little friend?"

I looked up from my food to see a girl staring back at me, doing a miserable job in hiding the disgust from face with her sugar coated voice and fake smile. But what was more fake was that face of hers.

Dude how many bottles of foundation did you exactly use?

"Whoever I'm, just not some bitch like you." I mumbled under my breath. But I guess Xavier heard me because he suddenly started chuckling. After a few seconds, I couldn't help but join him.

The whole table was now staring at us as if we had gone crazy.

"She's not a friend Silvia. She's our sister." Xander said a few moments after Xavier and I composed ourselves.

The people sitting there didn't even care to hide the shock on their faces. You could hear the gasps that escaped their mouth when they heard it.

Thankfully the bell rang and I literally ran away from that place but not before stopping in front of a familiar table.

"Hi." I said looking at the girl who had called me a bitch earlier. "I don't think we have been introduced properly." I said extending my hand.

"I'm A-Amy." She stuttered shaking hand with me. I swear her face was priceless at the moment.

"I'm Lila. Lila Alfonso." I said smirking and emphasizing my last name. With that I left the cafeteria.