24 | Unexpected

When I heard his words, I started laughing. I laughed so hard that my stomach started hurting.

"Mafia?"

"I swear those people were talking about your brothers," He said, his eyes widened in fear.

"Don't tell me you believe those silly rumors. Come on Dan you're better than that."

"But-," He started but I cut him off before he could complete.

"Now it's mafia huh," I said amused.

"What do you mean?"

"On my first day, I heard some girl say that my brothers are involved in sex trafficking. Like seriously?" I raised my arms in disbelief. "I mean I know my brothers are some arrogant, mean, spoiled jerks who do not care about anyone and act like damn kings but mafia and sex trafficking? That's a bit too much"

"And what you just said wasn't too much?"

"I'm their sister, it's my birth right to badmouth them. By the way who were those people who were saying such amazing things?"

"They were standing near the lockers."

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Time to have some fun."

"You're going to pick a fight. Lila, no."

"You don't understand, I need to teach them a lesson. Or else I bet next time they'll say that Victor is Lucifer himself in disguise and the Alfonso's live in hell instead of NY which is sort of true but yeah anyways let's go," I said dragging him with me.

When we reached the lockers, I saw some people standing there. I looked closely at the girl who was speaking.

Wait a minute, wasn't she the same girl who called me a bitch and was talking shit about the twins. What was her name again? Anne? Abby?

"We meet again, Abby"

She looked at me horrified. "It's Amy."

"I heard you were saying some really good things about my brothers. Care to share?"

"Me? N-No."

"I don't remember you stuttering the last time when you called a stranger 'bitch' just for sitting with you. Why now?" I took a step towards her. "Let's get to the point. I'm warning you for the first and last time. You dare spread one more pathetic rumor and see what happens."

Her face paled and she stepped back while I turned around to leave.

"When will you Alfonso's stop acting like such bitches. You think you own the whole school?"

Even though she tried to sound confident but one can easily feel the fear in her voice.

"When you people will stop interfering in our personal matters," I responded looking at her again. "And literally we do."

"What's happening here?" Before anyone else could say anything more, Xavier's loud voice echoed in the corridor.

I turned to look at my brother who was standing there with his arms crossed.

"Abby, my friend here, was telling everyone how you people are involved in the mafia."

Xavier's eyes widened for a second before it was replaced by a cold glare.

"Now that you are here, I'll take my leave. You can do whatever you want," I said pulling Daniel along with me.

"What you did there was so cool. Total bad ass," Dan said once we were alone in a corner. "I have never seen you care about someone so much."