The Golden Girls

So what do you get when you say yes to letting three alpha brothers- who look like gods- court you?

One excited sister, a best friend who's already planned your wedding, mama bear Niall on the case, and a very suspiciously ducked off Louis.

I said yes to the triplets about two weeks ago and I've maintained contact with them since, but I've come up with some bullshit ass excuse every time they ask to see me. Hear me out though, I don't know how to act around them. I don't know what they want from me, how they want me to act. So I find it a lot easier to just hide out in my room.

"Hey Lou, its your turn to pick the movie." Thaleia popped her head into my room. Currently, I was watching The 100 on netflix with my laptop sitting on my chest. Is this in violation of some safetly rule? Probably. But the heat from the laptop helps me to feel warm.

"Okay, I'm on it." I pause the show to look up at my roommate. Her hair was up in a sloppy bun, her chocolate curls falling out to frame her face randomly, and her many tattoos on display. Thaleia was probably one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever met. Inside and out.

"I'm gonna go get snacks some stuff to cook dinner

"I'm gonna go get snacks some stuff to cook dinner. Any special requests? Or is your usual fine?" She asked, jiggling her car keys. "Uh, you can just get my usual stuff. " I responded, cause you can never go wrong with some chips and strawberry fruit snacks. "Got ya." and then she was off. Soon enough I heard the front door close indicating Thaleia had left and I took that as my cue to get up and shower. I hadn't left the apartment in who knows how long due to my introverted tendencies which meant I hadn't gotten decent in a while. After every shower I just ended up in some combination of sweats, a big t-shirt, and socks.

After my shower I decided to put on something comfortable, since we were cooking and watching a movie, but also semi-cute. I settled on a grey crop top, black leggings, a black fuzzy cardigan, and my black UGG slides. I also put on a little touch of makeup to make myself look somewhat presentable, but it wasn't much. Just a neutral shade of eye shadow, some mascara, a bit of lip gloss, and my eyebrows.

If all else fails, do your brows.