Aplastic Anemia

Harry's POV (surprise!)

Things have finally begun to progress with Louis. That omega was truly something else. At first he didn't want to let my brothers and I in, but we knew he was the one for us. From the first time I laid my eyes on Louis at that art gala, he had my heart in the palm of his hands.

Everything about him is perfect. He isn't one of these typical omegas that lack a backbone and have no personality or ambition and that's what makes him so alluring to us. Every omega that throws their selves at us has no spark. Nothing that makes them stand out. But Louis? Hell, he didn't even bat an eyelash at us the first time we met him or tell us his name. He's unique. Not just some brainwashed omega who wants for nothing but an alpha mate and to please them.

My brothers and I know he's been through a lot in life and even before he told us some about his upbringing, we knew. The way he carries himself is as if the second he drops his guard to let himself be happy, the world will crumble around him.

So we've vowed to show him that he doesn't need to shoulder so much and we will make him happy.

To: The Golden Girls group chat

From: Me

(10:45AM) Good morning love. My brothers and I will be by around 7pm to pick you up for dinner. How did you sleep?

Over the past few weeks we've learned many new things, one being that our Louis isn't a morning person and he typically won't be awake any time before 10AM.

From: Lou

(10:48AM) Good morning alphas. I slept okay I guess.

(10:49AM) & okay I'll be ready.

He also doesn't seem to sleep too well for some reason.

"Where are we taking Louis tonight?" Marcel asked as he walked out of our shared master bathroom and flopped on to the bed next to me.

"I was thinking we take him to Cecconi's in West Hollywood." I say.

"I could go for Cecconi's. I'm in. Have you run it by Edward?"

"Edward has been too caught up in work lately to notice if he was wearing underwear. He says he will be home in time though but I doubt he cares much where we go. Just that Louis will be there." I roll my eyes. Our eldest brother has always been very work obsessed. He considered himself the head of the house as first born and he didn't take the title lightly.

Edward was surely the disciplinarian of us three and the strictest. Marcel was more so the easy going one and he just goes with the flow. But me? I get into it with Ed the most. I've always been the brother more inclined to fun while Ed and Marce were boring as can be if you ask me.

"Anyway, I think I'm gonna go for a jog and get a smoothie. You wanna come?" I walked into our closet to get my running shoes, my basketball shorts and hoodie already on.