I missed you too, lover

Unedited

Louis' POV

"Are you sure you don't want one of us to drop you off?" Marcel asked as I zipped my backpack up. I had officially been here for three weeks and I decided it was time for me to go home. I told them I wanted a driver to take me home instead of them because I knew they would try to talk me out of going back the entire drive.

Is this a sudden flare-up of my irrational but also perfectly rational fear of getting too close? Probably.

But what can you do?

"I'll be fine Marcel. I will text you guys when I make it." I said as we left the master bedroom and then began to descend the staircase, where Eddy was standing.

"When will we see you again?" The eldest of the triplets questioned, immediately snatching me into his arms once I was close enough. "Guys we just spent three whole weeks together. You aren't tired of me yet?" I laughed as I snuggled into Edward's arms.

"No, not even a little. We always want you around." Marcel caged me in from the back.

"Hard to believe, but okay." I rolled my eyes. I know they had to be at least a little tired of me by now.

The three of us stood there and hugged for a few more minutes until I realized they had zero intentions of breaking the hug first, and I pulled away. I still found it very hard to believe that these handsome men were so into me, yet they've proven time and time again that they truly did like me. They go to the ends of the earth to make sure I'm comfortable, taken care of, and healthy at all times even though it may be annoying sometimes. But I still couldn't seem to shut out the little voice in my head that was constantly whispering that they didn't like me, and found me to be annoying.

"The driver is waiting, Alphas," I spoke as I pulled apart.

"Let him wait," Eddy mumbled, folding his arms like a child. It was funny to me that these three big alphas that were tough as nails acted like a band of three big soft teddy bears on the inside.

"That would be rude." I reproached before bending to grab my forgotten backpack and walk towards the door, the two alphas following suit. Marcel opened the door before I could even reach for it, of course. It's hard to forget how large this house, or mansions, truly is when I have to walk a mile to get to every destination. We eventually make it to the limo with windows tinted so black you couldn't see inside with 20/20 vision and ample light. The driver, whose name I didn't know, stood outside of the car. When we approached, he greeted the brothers first.

"Good afternoon Mr.Styles and Styles." he then looked to me, "Mr.Tomlinson."

"Louis is okay." I smiled, to which Edward tightened his grip on my hip and spoke, "Mr.Tomlinson to you, Gavin." To which all I could do was look at the man sympathetically because at the end of the day Eddy signs his paychecks so whatever he says goes.

"Text us the second you get back, yes?" Edward spoke as he and Marcel both stared into my soul, letting me know they were serious. "Yes, Alpha," I replied, my cheeks heating up because they were so sexy when they were serious.

"Good, now kiss us goodbye sweet omega."

*

*

*

Thaleia tackled me the second I stepped through the door to our apartment.

"Bestie, you came back for me!" She screamed as we both laid on the floor as a result of the force in which she ran at me.