Ugh, boo you whore!

Unedited.

"Are you cold, Angel?" Marcel questioned after I shivered. Harry was off filming in Italy for his new movie and Edward was at the office, as always. Marcel was off of work today and decided to come get me from my apartment, where I was wallowing in paint with no painting to show for it, and bring me over to the triplet's house.

Or castle rather.

We were currently watching criminal minds, my favorite TV show, and cuddling on the sofa in the upstairs entertainment room. There was another one downstairs if you were wondering.

"No, Marcy. I'm okay." I assured him. I was a bit cold, but when am I not? It wasn't anything too bad and I didn't want him to be bothered with altering the temperature in here for me. Especially when we're so comfortable.

The triplets have been on my ass ever since they found out about me being anemic. Ever since that night we had dinner together, about three weeks ago, they've been making sure I take all of my medicine and vitamins every. Single. Day. They all have alarms on their phones for 8AM every morning and 8PM every night. That has of course put me on a schedule, which I hate because we all know how I value my sleep, and if I stray for a second they're scolding me and threatening to spank me.

Spank me for gods sake. I'm an entire grown man, and they want to spank me.

"You're being honest with me right now, right?" Marcel looked into my eyes, he could always tell when I was bluffing.

"I mean I'm a little chilly but that's literally always. I don't want us to move anyway. I'm comfortable." I told the truth.

"That wasn't so hard to tell the truth now was it?" Marcel reached for the blanket that was neatly folded on the arm of the couch and draped it over us. "But if you shiver again I'm going to change the temperature." He said leaving no room for argument.

"You know, I don't know why everyone looks at Reid like he's so weird. If you ask me, I think they should always listen to him." Marcel spoke about 15 minutes later.

"Of course you would love him. He's just like you, a doctor at such a young age and a know it all." I teased, looking up at him. Marcel feigned offense as he looked down at me. "Me? A know it all?" He scoffed as I giggled.

"Yes, little brother. I believe 'know it all' is the perfect term for you." Edward suddenly appeared in his suit, crisp as always.

"Hi Alpha." I spoke as Marcel and I untangled and I stood to greet Edward. He pulled me into his chest as soon as I was within range and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Hello, sweet omega." His cologne smelled like vanilla and his scent smelled like a Forrest. The two scents combined perfectly. I could smell him all day. "I've missed you." He picked me up and began to walk back to the couch where Marcel sat.

"I missed you too." I spoke quietly. My inner omega always submitted in his presence. Without question, Edward was the embodiment of pure Alpha energy and it radiated off of him in waves. His brothers had a very similar effect in fact, but my inner omega was not as affected by them as by Edward.

Soon enough we were all tangled up on the couch watching Criminal Minds. One thing I loved about the brothers is that they made it their business to be 100% interested in anything I liked. Whether it be a show, activity, concept, or anything else. If I liked it, they loved it.

"Eddy?" I spoke up as the episode ended.

"Yes, my sweet omega?" He replied.