28

I'm on my way back home already since I tried finishing my work as soon as possible so I can take care of Jennie. After the call from the criminal I am always worried for Jennie so I told Mr Kang to keep guarding her attentively. Today Jennie didn't go to work cause of her monthly period and her cramps are too painful so I told her to just rest at home. I also end up doing a lot for her as well since I insisted to deliver stuff to her company cause she can't. That's why this day is very tiring and stressful for me.

I ordered some food as well since Mr Kang told me Jennie doesn't have an appetite to eat and she's just laying in bed the whole day. It's around 8pm already when I made it home. I gave Mr Kang and the guards some foods so they can have their dinner as well.

I walk towards the kitchen to put some foods on Kuma, Leo and Luca's bowl before going up to Jennie and I's room. I tried not to make too much noise as I enter and saw that the lights are all open and so does the TV. I walk towards Jennie's bed side and saw that she's sleeping peacefully

I put my bag down on the side and sit right beside Jennie carefully not trying to wake her up. I grab the blanket and gently place it on Jennie so she won't get cold. I stare at her face for a couple of minutes while slowly rubbing her arm with my thumb. I seriously don't know what to do without Jennie.. she's not a perfect girlfriend. We're going through a lot of arguments and she always do things that will make me mad but what can i really do... I can't even stay mad at her for a long time. It sounds stupid but being in a relationship sometimes makes you naive and dumb. I mostly choose to get hurt rather than leaving Jennie.. cause hurting because of certain stuffs is bearable but if I get hurt by letting go of Jennie it'll be too much to deal with. It's like holding a rose with sharp thorns.. it'll hurt you but atleast they're yours. Rather than admiring it from a distance and watching it be taken care of somebody else. There will always be consequences.. but atleast I have her.

I didn't even notice that Jennie open up her tired eyes as she look at me as well.

"How long have you been there?" She asks making me snap out of my thoughts. I smile at her and lean down a bit to be closer to her

"Long enough to hear you snoring" I said making her punch my leg which makes me chuckle as I lean throughly to place a kiss on her forehead "are you hungry?" She shake her head and hold my other hand "Mr Kang told me you don't eat a lot tho"

"He ordered a pizza earlier do you think I'll eat that?" She said frowning making me laugh.. Jennie doesn't really like pizza that much so we don't order it. Maybe Mr Kang didn't know "I ate some rice earlier so I'm still full" she said squeezing my hand lightly

"I'll go get you a hot compress... I'll be back " I said pulling out my hand from her grip as I walk downstairs to grab one and to also bring some water for Jennie. I walk back upstairs with Kuma following me from behind. Jennie lay down on her back properly and told me to put it on her lower abdomen. I walk towards the table to grab Jennie's skin care stuff. She doesn't really skip a night without this

I walk towards our bed and sit down right beside her

"What's that? Will you do my skin care routine for me?"  She ask chuckling making me nod. I grab some wipes first to clean up her face and all that. I keep on doing her skin care routine while also talking about random things with her that makes her laugh a lot. I don't know if it's just me or there's something very fulfilling when you make someone laugh.

After doing everything I put her bag back and change my clothes first before laying down next to her. She lay down on her stomach this time as I put the hot compress on her lower back while pulling the blanket over us enough to keep us from being cold. I kept my other hand on Jennie's back as I pat it softly while she's just staring at me.

"Lisayah" she calls out making me hum to let her continue "I love you" she said out of the blue making me look at her eyes but she's just serious and sincere about it

"I do too... a lot" I said smiling at her a bit but she kept her serious face on

"Does your love lessen if I do something that makes you mad or disappointed?" She ask making me stop from patting her back

"No.." I look down a bit "it just hurts me"

"When will your love run out?" She ask curiously

"If I had enough" I said honestly as I look back at her eyes "if you stab someone.. you can't take their life easily. You need to stab them a couple more times before they die. Or... you can take their life out if you stab somewhere that is very fragile and vulnerable."

"Am I close to giving you the option to give up?" She ask with a clear fear in her eyes

"I'm trying to put some pressure on the ones that pains me so I can have the option to just stay" I said

"I've done so many things that hurts you Lisayah... I'm trying to be worthy of still being an option for you."