39

Lisa's POV

When we reached the conference room my secretary took the seat beside me while Jisoo and her secretary next to each other. Rosie and Jennie are infront of us while some other stockholders are around us.

I look down on the paper with all the conditions and agreements of both companies. I feel someone starring at me so I look up just to see Jennie holding the paper but looking right at me.  I avoid her gaze and look at someone else

"Please make sure to read it throughly" I said just to make sure Jennie will do it. I look back on my paper and continue reading when I heard Jennie speak up

"How have you been?" She ask not too loud but enough for me to hear. "Please continue reading, I'm not talking to all of you" she said... the same old Jennie. I was about to ignore her when she speaks up again "Lisa I'm talking to you" she said making me look up again

"I'm good, thank you for asking Ms Kim please continue reading" I said looking back at my paper

"I've already read everything before hand so I can just stare at you today" she said going straight to the point. I heard Jisoo chuckle as well as my secretary who's sitting next to me

"What's funny?" I ask looking at my secretary making her shake her head as she look back at the paper

"I've been fine Lisa if you may ask.. " she said without waiting for any word from me "but I'll be better if you'll talk to me" she said smiling

"Ms Kim let's go straight to signing the contracts if you have read it all" I said pushing my paper a bit

"Actually.. I would love to talk about our plans over dinner" she said making me look at her for a couple of seconds

"I have plans Ms Kim so it'll be good to finish this instantly"

"Please just quit calling me Ms Kim let's not be formal when we shared a bed for 3 years" Jennie said.. I can sense the awkwardness of the whole room since they don't know that Jennie and I know each other "and who are you meeting anyway? Girlfriend?"

"No" I said

"Good then... I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend by the way cause I can only accept and consider one person." She said smiling at me

"I'm not here to discuss your personal life Jennie" I said finally calling her by her first name. She doesn't have a boyfriend? I don't think so

---

Third Person's POV

2 days before leaving South Korea Lisa decided to meet up with Jennie cause she wanted a closure and to tell her Lisa's plans so she doesn't have to look for her nor be worried at the very least. Lisa asked her friends where she's at and they told her that she went at a club... that doesn't seem like Jennie at all so she followed her and saw her being taken care by a guy. Of course Lisa didn't want to jump into conclusion cause that might be a friend or even a douche who's just flirting with Jennie. Before she can even walk over to where they are she saw Niki and she told her the guy is her cousin and he's a great guy. She drag Lisa towards them to talk to Jennie but she is just so drunk that she can't even stand straight. When Jennie saw Lisa she put her hand around the guy and told right on Lisa's face that he is her new boyfriend... ofcourse Lisa is not dumb to believe that. They just broke up that time and who can get a boyfriend that quick? Unless it is a rebound which is unlikely for Jennie. Lisa thought that Jennie's just making her jealous and all that but she didn't get fazed by it. Lisa was gonna talk to Jennie but she yelled right on her face with many people surrounding them that Lisa has too much pride inside her body. That she messed her up. She told Lisa that all she need is money to reach her dreams.. that all she need is her money to even move on with her life. She told her that she is too dumb cause she doesn't take advantage of Jennie's money when she's a fucking CEO in a number 1 company not just in South Korea. She told her that from the very beginning Lisa was lured by her money so what's the difference now that she's giving her a lot more than that. She yelled right infront of her face that Lisa was clinging on to the death of her parents to keep getting pitied by others but the truth is she just want to suck money from everyone around her. It did hurt Lisa a lot.. coming from Jennie herself that she's just money-hungry. To add up.. she said that infront of many people who heard them.

Once Lisa walk out of the club, Niki followed her. She told her that she'll just talk to Jennie the next day cause she's just drunk and she doesn't mean any of those things she just said. Niki told Lisa that people doesn't completely lie when they're drunk they just gain more courage to say the things that they want to say when they're sober. She told Lisa to leave and be happy cause what Jennie said was enough. Niki convinced her to leave the country without saying goodbye to Jennie.

When she moved to London.. she knows deep inside her that she still have feelings for Jennie. It was wrong to break up with her girlfriend but that time she doesn't know anymore what is wrong and what is right for her. She called Jackson, Rosie, Somi and all of Jennie's close friend just to ask where Jennie is but they told her that she haven't been in the company for a couple of months. That time Jennie's in London trying to look for Lisa but since she barely go home cause she's working non stop they weren't able to see and talk to each other. Lisa ended up receiving a call from Niki one time saying that she introduced Jennie to her cousin back at the club so they're probably having a vacation together. Lisa didn't know that Jennie just met Niki's cousin after the night at the club but she immediately turned him down. She was too fucked up to know what she said that night.. all she knows is Lisa went by to talk. But the time Niki called her to say that Jennie and the guy must be hanging out.. Jennie was still in London searching for her.

---

After the meeting Lisa stood up and bow down to everyone before exiting the room not even saying a word. Jennie was talking to her a lot during the meeting but it's hard to listen when her thoughts are full.

"It's not a girlfriend don't worry" Jisoo said looking at Jennie who's pouting at her seat with arms crossed

"Then who is too important for her to leave this early?" Jennie complains

"It's one of our investor who's head over heels for Lisa. But not to the point that she's pissing Lisa off.. actually she's just supporting Lisa without asking anything in return expecting that Lisa might actually like her as time pass by. She's a kind girl and she's always there for Lisa.. she just came back from a quick trip that's why she wanted to see Lisa"