47

Third Person's POV

Since it's pretty late Jisoo asked Lisa if they can stay at her penthouse. Lisa just let them do so. Irene, Rosie, Seulgi, Jisoo and Jennie are all staying on her penthouse for the night. The other employees told Lisa that they'll go home cause their families might wait up for them. Jennie has been looking at Lisa since earlier she seems like she's not in her senses. She's mostly staring at the wall and she'll just notice someone if they'll call her twice.

"Lisayah can we use your PS5?" Jisoo said while we're all inside the elevator and Lisa's holding Irene by the waist cause her knees feels weak after that. "Lisayah!" Jisoo calls out again making Lisa snap her head towards Jisoo's direction

"What?" She ask

"I said can we use your PS5?"

"Ah.. ofcourse you can use anything" she said while I'm looking at her through her reflection. Once the elevator door open Seulgi helps Lisa with Irene as we walk in. Her penthouse is really huge and I don't think I'll ever get used to this. It mostly has glass as her wall which makes it fancier. "If you're hungry you can just rumage through the kitchen, excuse us" she said as she take Irene upstairs towards a room. I stood there not knowing where to go. I roam my eyes around and saw 2 furry cats right outside the kitchen... I'm glad Lisa kept them. I walk towards Leo and Luca and kneel down beside them.. they seem to recognize me since they didn't move away from me unlike what they do to other people they don't know.

"Jennie" I look up to see Jisoo "we'll eat do you want to join?" She ask making me shake my head as I smile at her "just approach us if you want something " she said nicely before entering the kitchen. I pick up Leo from the ground as I walk towards the couch to just sit there while petting him while still roaming my eyes around.

I'm still amazed by how Lisa kept her feet on the ground even though she achieved so much already. She's hella rich now and to be honest she can pay for every single little thing that I gave her or everyone gave her before. I'm not saying I wanted Lisa to pay me cause every gifts i gave is owned by her already and I'm not planning to take back anything. I'm just really proud of her.

My eyes turn towards the stairs when I heard footsteps and there I saw Lisa walking downstairs. She didn't seem to notice me since she walk straight towards the kitchen. I stayed there for the whole time until most of them went out of the kitchen to go upstairs. I walk towards the kitchen to see Rosie cleaning up

"I'll help you" I said

"Just go rest Jennie I'm good" she said smiling at me

"You should be the one resting since you basically didn't had enough sleep last night " she FaceTime with some of our employees almost the whole night for a meeting so she didn't get to sleep a lot

"Right.. well can you?" She ask smiling at me asking for a favor

“go on” I said waving my hand making her chuckle

"Thank you!!" I just smile at her before cleaning up the rest of the plates that was left behind. I also clean up the table since it's messed up a bit. I'm all finished when I came across Lisa's fridge and seriously it's not even organized as well as her kitchen cabinets. I don't think Irene dropped by for a couple of days or maybe Lisa limit her when it comes to doing everything for her.

I spent over an hour organizing everything. I just washed my hands before going out to the living room just to see someone laying down the couch. I walk closer to the couch just to see Lisa staring up at the ceiling without even doing anything. What is she even doing here, she should've been sleeping already. I walk closer but she doesn't seem to see me yet so I walk closer

"I thought you're asleep already " she said as she move her eyes up to look at me but she stayed on her position

"I was cleaning up " I said

"Cleaning up what?" I ignore her question and just sit right on the empty space above her head. Since I'm right on the side of the couch she's also a lot closer to me

"Is Irene better?" I ask while she put her gaze back on the ceiling

"She's already sleeping but she's good now" she said making me nod

"It seems like Irene trust you a lot" I pull my eyes away from her since she might sense that I'm staring at her face "she called you while she's inside your office didn't she?"

"She did"

"To think that you're the first person she called while she's scared shows how much she likes you. And you immediately came"

"I was on the studio downstairs" I nodded hearing about it earlier

"You take the stairs didn't you?" She nodded "you look worried earlier. It seems like you immediately run upstairs the time Irene called you. It was sweet of you" I said

"I remembered you" I immediately look at her when those words come out of her mouth “I remembered the time someone harassed you while you were on a meeting " I just look at her eyes while she's talking "I was afraid that the same thing happened to Irene. I didn't even listen to her fully cause I immediately run as fast as I can... I thought I'll be late like before" that time it wasn't only me who got traumatized by what happened.. I was shocked to hear that Lisa's also carrying the same burden as I do these past couple of years. I don't know if I should feel sorry about it or i should be moved that Lisa cared for me that much. I keep my eyes on her while she stare at the ceiling for a long time till her eyes look up to meet mine "it hunts me until now" she said making me sigh as I put my hand on her head as I started combing her hair with my hand. I don't think I have the right words to comfort her cause I can't even comfort myself when I get anxious about the same thing. I keep on combing her hair without saying a word till her eyes close in no time. Good thing she didn't complain or push my hand away as I comb her hair.. I just miss Lisa a lot more day by day.